SD #5 by Scottish9

Based on Click to view
Artist Scottish9 [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

SD #5

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:57 am

Heh, shoutout to me for doing this blasted color for the first time!

Genotype: Ee AA GrGr tt oo ss spsp
Phenotype: Bloody-shouldered Blood bay

This is a competition! Give me
Show name:
Barn name:
Personality:
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SD #5

Postby Boomerandhades » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:06 am

Show name: Lil Miss Mysterious
Barn name: misstyrious
Halter color (can be 1 or 2 colors): hot pink
Personality:
she's planful and brilliant. Of course she's also individualistic, cheerful and friendly, but they're often slightly tainted by a mindset of being perverse as well.
Her planning though, this is what she's so well-liked for. On many occasions people will count on this and her wit especially when they need comforting or support.

Nobody's perfect of course and She has plenty of less favorable characteristics too. Her superficial nature and crassness are far from ideal, both personally and for others.
Fortunately her brilliance usually softens the worst of it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SD #5

Postby Draftygirl » Fri May 18, 2018 11:06 am

Show name: Luck Of The Draw
Barn name:Saudik
Halter color (can be 1 or 2 colors): Sapphire Blue and silver
Personality: Saudik started didn't have a fantastic start in life, he was born on a dressage farm that eventually got shut down due to cruel treatment of competition and breeding horses. Thus as a foal he had severe trust issues when it came to humans and developed nasty habits such as kicking and biting early on. Saudik was fortunate enough to be handed over along with his mom and other heard mates to a rescue where the trainers and the older pasture setter horses worked to transform him into a well mannered horse. Over time saudik kicked his nasty habits and developed a better personality. As a full grown horse he now trusts a few humans and is loyal to them. Saudik is also protective of mares and foals especially if they are coming from a simular situation that he was born in. Saudik has also developed a bit of a comparative streak and loves racing other horses around the pastures along with going to hunter trials and paces. He is also very brave over higher fences and challenging obstacles such as water and wide ditches as well as environmental distractions such as flags and loud vehicles. However Saudik also tries to stay humble and dislikes the other stallions who want to be show offs and prance around the pastures. He is also a fantastic listener under saddle and in the pastures. Saudik has also developed a reputation as a pasture minder of foals and yearlings.
[b]Looking for tack, doing c$ 1 for 20 tack items. Also willing to trade dog items for cat clothing or tack.
Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Draftygirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me