Based on Click to view
Artist NE0N-UMBR30N [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Reese Readopt (closed, winner up)

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:16 am

please go here to read the rules as well as find other readopts im hosting

This contest will be a small prompt based one, you have 400 words to tell me about a meal or food that's important to them and why. Is it their favorite? Why? Does it hold meaning to them? You may also include an extra of 1 art piece or 150 words.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Extra: (optional, 1 art piece or 150 words)

This contest will end March 1st.
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reese Readopt (open)

Postby imperials » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:58 am

Username:
      Name:
      Extra: (optional, 1 art piece or 150 words)

res
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark! » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:45 pm

Username: thorn!
        Name: syra
        Prompt: wip with some sorta berry! they remind her of fall and how she used to gather them with her pet turtle, rok!

placeholder wip art;

π˜πŽπ”'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽπŒπŽπ‘π‘πŽπ–!
------- exo - adult - usa - gamer - artist -------
bark!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:45 am

Mark

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaerou » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:36 am

mark
kaerou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:03 am

Bump

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lutzloop » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:19 am

username: sagecwaft
name: cynthia

prompt: cynthia has been a very clumsy plumerian since they were little, leading to constant trips to and from the hospital. whether it be due to a stomach flu or a sprained ankle, it was not uncommon for cyn to find herself under the white covers surrounded by worried family members. this did not mix well with them being a fairly picky eater, as the hospital meals were never an ideal choice. the only food they liked receiving was jello because it was sweet and simple to eat. as their trips to the hospital grew more and more frequent, the jello became a type of comfort food and she was convinced that it helped her recover faster. their love for it prompted them to begin trying as many different flavours as they could get their hands on, such as fruit punch, pineapple, and watermelon. in their time out of the hospital, they decided to try experimenting with different recipes involving jello. baking turned into a peaceful activity that cyn could do without tiring herself out, and she loved creating new pastries involving different jello flavours. with support from her family and friends, she decided to focus her skills on getting into culinary school so that they could improve their skills doing something that made her happy.

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

with this new dream in mind, cyn decided that she wanted to leave her town and move to the big city. the bright lights and possibilities enticed her, and they wanted to create a plan moving forward. not willing to let her frequent injuries hold her back, they began volunteering during events and holidays that her town hosted. they made jello-filled chocolates for the christmas parties, jello thumbprint cookies for valentines day, and even catered birthday parties and created cakes with jello filling for the younger kids. this made cyn quite the popular plumie in their area, giving them the confidence boost to begin saving for an even larger location in a city, and possibly even launching her own chain of restaurants. they know they need to take slow steps, but refuse to let their clumsiness and illnesses get in the way.

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

extra: hopes and dreams,, <3
due to cynthias poor health, she was never able to participate in the rougher play that her friends and classmates enjoyed. they instead enjoyed calmer activities such as reading, cloudgazing, and eventually baking. her favourite hobby was scrapbooking, as she could indulge in all of her interests at once. she received a book as a gift from her family, and it quickly became one of her prized possessions. the notebook started out small, but eventually the pages filled with sketches, tape, and memories. it was used as an art project, a document of their symptoms, and a list of everything they wanted to do in life. writing in her notebook became a way for cyn to brainstorm new pastry ideas when she was bedridden, and the farther you go into the book more recipes fill the pages.
lutzloop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:51 am

sagecwaft wrote:
username: sagecwaft
name: cynthia

prompt: cynthia has been a very clumsy plumerian since they were little, leading to constant trips to and from the hospital. whether it be due to a stomach flu or a sprained ankle, it was not uncommon for cyn to find herself under the white covers surrounded by worried family members. this did not mix well with them being a fairly picky eater, as the hospital meals were never an ideal choice. the only food they liked receiving was jello because it was sweet and simple to eat. as their trips to the hospital grew more and more frequent, the jello became a type of comfort food and she was convinced that it helped her recover faster. their love for it prompted them to begin trying as many different flavours as they could get their hands on, such as fruit punch, pineapple, and watermelon. in their time out of the hospital, they decided to try experimenting with different recipes involving jello. baking turned into a peaceful activity that cyn could do without tiring herself out, and she loved creating new pastries involving different jello flavours. with support from her family and friends, she decided to focus her skills on getting into culinary school so that they could improve their skills doing something that made her happy.

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

with this new dream in mind, cyn decided that she wanted to leave her town and move to the big city. the bright lights and possibilities enticed her, and they wanted to create a plan moving forward. not willing to let her frequent injuries hold her back, they began volunteering during events and holidays that her town hosted. they made jello-filled chocolates for the christmas parties, jello thumbprint cookies for valentines day, and even catered birthday parties and created cakes with jello filling for the younger kids. this made cyn quite the popular plumie in their area, giving them the confidence boost to begin saving for an even larger location in a city, and possibly even launching her own chain of restaurants. they know they need to take slow steps, but refuse to let their clumsiness and illnesses get in the way.

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

extra: hopes and dreams,, <3
due to cynthias poor health, she was never able to participate in the rougher play that her friends and classmates enjoyed. they instead enjoyed calmer activities such as reading, cloudgazing, and eventually baking. her favourite hobby was scrapbooking, as she could indulge in all of her interests at once. she received a book as a gift from her family, and it quickly became one of her prized possessions. the notebook started out small, but eventually the pages filled with sketches, tape, and memories. it was used as an art project, a document of their symptoms, and a list of everything they wanted to do in life. writing in her notebook became a way for cyn to brainstorm new pastry ideas when she was bedridden, and the farther you go into the book more recipes fill the pages.

Winner! The idea of why the jello is important is really neat I think! As well as how she grew to want to do more unique dishes with it!

Let me know if you have a toyhou.se, if not here's her page for art! If you don't have a TH please tell me when it's all saved!
https://toyhou.se/805336.reese

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reese Readopt (closed, winner up)

Postby lutzloop » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:42 am

aaah thank you so much!! im so happy <3 its been a dream of mine for a long time to own a plumerian, im so excited that its finally come true <3
my toyhouse is sagecwaft!! thank you so much <33 :,]
. : β™‘Imageβ™‘ : .
sage β™‘ she/her β™‘ aroace
lutzloop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reese Readopt (closed, winner up)

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:53 am

Transfer sent! Enjoy em!!<3

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me