Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

fff s closed now by emporio!

Based on Click to view
Artist emporio! [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

fff s closed now

Postby emporio! » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:53 am

same as last time. create your own form to get one, but make sure to include a name and some sort of personality! be sure to specify which one you're aiming for, and be aware that this ends in a couple days.

have fun! c:
Last edited by emporio! on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: more doodles up for adoption!

Postby deerbroken » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:57 am

number: 2
name: Murdock
personality: Murdock is an amateur paranormal investigator. The family's home films camera has been converted into his "cryptid spotter" and he brings it everywhere he goes. He's also invested in getting more equipment, such as a better camera, motion tracking devices, ghost detectors, and night vision goggles. Him and his friends go out during the summers into the local woods in attempt to try and find some monsters or strange activity. He's filled journals full of notes on all sorts of different creatures, and to him, the hunt is always on. Even the whisper of some sort of myth brings him straight to the location with his camera and a friend who was probably sleeping prior to the event.
Last edited by deerbroken on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:48 am

Marking for first babe!
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lies With Needs » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:41 am

Number: 2 (demon bab?? :3)
Name: Zac
Personality: Bold, outgoing,cheerful, and exciteble
Story(ish): When Zac was young he’d always wanted to see the ocean since he’d lived only near lakes. He’d always pretend he was at the ocean when he was sitting on the docks with his smol feet in the lake, observing everything. Now that he’s gotten older, he’s going to college to now be a marine biologist!
mostly inactive, much love <3
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kreiss » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:37 am

entering for 3
name: Calvin
personality; he's a quiet, and sometimes shy although he loves to make friends with new people,
he gets confused most of the time so people can talk to him and become his friend or someone to talk to
he's a big social butterfly when it comes to presenting or joining things
Favorite item: his small fox plushie ( has a meaning to it )

Meaning towards the item:
His fox plus his he had since he was little, he loves this little plushie so much because it means the world to him. He was given it to a friend before they moved away and he brings it everywhere in his backpack

Extra:
https://sta.sh/01axjh3lbmw5
https://sta.sh/01451xyx0i02
https://sta.sh/049tr4h9bie
Last edited by Kreiss on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kreiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:56 am

Entering for 1!! Such a cutie~~!!!

Name: Prince Ludwig
Nickname(s): Prinz, Luddy
Personality: Although a little shy, Prince Ludwig is a kind soul. He is a noble ruler and often takes charge, but is scared to act up and cause a war or something worse. He's defiantly not quiet, preferring to babble away, but retreats into his metaphorical shell when faced with either many of people or problems. Sometimes he is described as ditzy or stupid, but in fact, he is extremely smart.
Story: Prinz is the only son of King Morgan and Queen Penelope. His mother is an angel, a special race that is said to have descended from heaven to look after Earth's inhabitants, and his father is a Coyote. Although still a prince, he is the official ruler of the Cloud Kingdom, since his father passed away and his mother retreated back to Heaven. His kingdom is in the midst of a dispute with another kingdom called the Greengrass Kingdom.
Dislikes: War, Mangoes, Sadness, Despair, Hunger
helloooo i’m basil!!
currently looking for art in exchange for any of my pets + C$66
toyhouse | instagram
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaquoreth » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:24 am

trying for 1,,he's so cute i can't even ahhhhh

Name: Orion

Sexuality: No one knows but some angels suspect him to be homosexual

Personality: Thoughtful, careful, and unique are three good words to describe Orion. He could be described as 'loose', and always seems to be in a deep, trance-like state. He does not seem to mind his muteness, and is just a tad mischevious.

Most used quote: Orion is a mute. He can't say anything, because he is physically unable to. However, he can understand what other angels say.

A brief(?) biography: Orion was always an angel. And, to the other angels' shock, he was a mute angel. Due to this, he was never sent to planets to send messages or visions. Orion used to be just a bit upset with this fact, and spent hundreds of years sneaking into unsuspecting mortals' dreams whenever he could. When the elder angels approached him about the subject, they would eventually leave after having a one-way conversation with a giggling, rolling ball of fur. Growing up, Orion got used to his muteness, and eventually seemed not to mind. He spends his days pondering who knows what, with only a small smile. He sits on various clouds for hours, staring at the sky, below at a planet, or at nothing in particular. None of the angels think badly of him. Most don't care, and a minority try to figure out what he's thinking. Sometimes, he will sit with a group of other angels, and listen to their conversations with a small smile. Most suspect that he enjoys teasing them with his muteness. Some think he enjoys the attention, though he seemed quite offended by this. The favorites and least favorites below are perceived from his facial expressions and reactions to each.

Favorites: Thinking, sneaking into dreams, listening to others' stories, wool blankets, warm milk, watercolor, fireplaces, gentle voices

Least favorites: Green tea, show-offs, glitter, lemonade, rips, paper-cuts, origami, bright lights, smell of candles, wet feet, sudden movements

Appearance(IDK i just want to make some reasons): Orion's angel wings have grown small and weak because he rarely uses them, and his halo has grown dim due to lack of exercise. His eyes are cloudy from thinking, and they never seem to be truly clear, no matter how happy and open he seems.
Last edited by Jaquoreth on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
--Slytherin
--Sweet dreams are made of memes
--Meanmememachine
--previously known as gingerjbuddy

Jaquoreth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:42 am

Entering for 1 or 3
Number 1:
Name: Whitewaters
Personality: Rarely panics, but when she does..., calm, lost in thought, nervous.
Story: Once she was a normal wolf pup, happy and playful. She lived near a beautiful river but her mom warned her never to play in it. "It will sweep you away and I'll never see you again" she would say so Whitewaters would listen. Intill one burning hot day where Whitewaters just had to jump in... so she did. Everyone searched a day and a night to find her but to no avail. Intill 2 days later Whitewater washed up on the banks soaking and nearly dead. She was taken to the medic and revived but something had changed. The magic of the water hadn't killed her but turned her into a spirit. Now she takes caution in everything she does.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChosenFetus » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Username:
Thechosenblackwolf

Name:
Nat

two words to describe him :
Fallen angel

a bit of info:
I love in the streets, im hanging with a gang that had some pretty brutal stuff goin on but my friends were there so why not?
The gang isn't bad but hell.
Riley and max will kill you.
Those two are like devils in desguise.

For 1
Last edited by ChosenFetus on Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:14 pm

Username: Molly.
Number: 2
Name: Erik Crosly
Origin: Greece
Dislikes: Cheese, bright colors, tank tops
Personality: Erik Crosly is a shy boi who loves chilling and listening to music. He would definitely prefer listening to music and drawing than having a full on conversation. Erik works at a local gas station as a clerk. He doesn't mind it too much, as his boss allows him to doodle while he's not busy. While he loves cooking, it's not really an option at his job. So, he'll usually do somewhat ridiculous things like putting nacho cheese on a hot dog or mixing multiple slushie flavours. While at home, Erik's favourite thing to cook is Greek marinated fried chicken with Greek style lemon potatoes. He loves cooking these because it reminds him of home. His best friend is Gulbrand Walcott, a fire spirit who occasionally comes to Erik's gas station. Both Erik and Gulbrand love video games, and that's typically what they do when they hang out together. He works with Damien, a Cyx who creeps him out. He typically tries to avoid Damien, but because they both work the late night shifts, it's difficult. Luckily for Erik, Damien typically keeps to himself.
Gif that reminds me of him:Image
Last edited by Mantleray on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups