Postby cosmic-quark » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:14 pm

Thanks for considering me! I'd love a humanoid character <3

Song Inspo:
After the War
Maps
C'mon
The Call

Background:
[Character] has always spent their life dreaming of something more. They spent their childhood exploring the city, slipping through cracks in walls and broken windows to explore the myriad of abandoned factories and other buildings hidden in the darker corners of the city. No matter how far they went, though, it wasn't enough; the confines of the city loomed tall above them, imposing and inescapable. Soon even exploring abandoned buildings, fascinating as it was, didn't quell the wanderlust inside them.

Sneaking onto the roof of a nearby skyscraper became their new reprieve. Despite the pollution, the sky shone with the light of a thousand stars, blues and purples swirling together to make something beautiful. They could even see the mag-riders from here, fearless creatures (almost inhumanly so) that jumped on moving mag-trains and rode them into a new life; idly, they wished they too could brave the mag-train, but desperation didn't equal stupidity and they knew their chances of survival were slim to none. No, what they really wanted was to be a pilot. Fly over New Haven or to the lunar colony or just away. So when they spot a dusty hovercraft half-buried in the desert sand a good two miles away from any civilization, they don't even hesitate- it might not be a fighter jet, but it's an escape and they would be stupid not to take it.

I had a really hard time cutting it down to just 10 sentences haha

Feel free to make them any gender! ^^

I also have some character design ideas here if that would make it easier, though of course you don't have to use any of it. Your art style is lovely and I'd love to get any kind of character from you <3

Also if you do decide to make me a character, could you pm me? I close all my tabs when I shut my computer off and I'd hate to miss it ^^
          ImageImageImageImageImageImage
          ╭━━━━━━━╮
          ╰━━━━━━━╯
          ╭━━━━━━━╮
          cosmic-quark
          she/her aro ace
          future astrophysicist
          Buying characters!
          Design Contest!
          ╰━━━━━━━╯
cosmic-quark

My pets