quick redline by northy.

Based on Click to view
Artist northy. [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

quick redline

Postby northy. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 am

i am not too great with equine anatomy but i hope this helps, my best tip is to google references and to observe real horses as much as possible!

if any of this is unreadable or confusing just say and i will clarify!
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: quick redline

Postby raccoon bandit » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:38 am

thank you so much!! This is super helpful! Especially the spine part! I totally wasn't thinking about that, but it makes a lot of sense/looks a lot better! Thank you for your time and the redline <3
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:50 am

mammalia wrote:
    thank you so much!! This is super helpful! Especially the spine part! I totally wasn't thinking about that, but it makes a lot of sense/looks a lot better! Thank you for your time and the redline <3

no problem at all, once it clicks you make rapid progress, you're art is so amazing and detailed anyways (i'm besotted with your dog drawings!) you're only gonna improve! (: best of luck! i'll be stalking your gallery to watch your progress, haha (:
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raccoon bandit » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:31 am

ryan ross. wrote:
mammalia wrote:

no problem at all, once it clicks you make rapid progress, you're art is so amazing and detailed anyways (i'm besotted with your dog drawings!) you're only gonna improve! (: best of luck! i'll be stalking your gallery to watch your progress, haha (:

oml! i teared up a bit reading this! That's so sweet of you, thank you so much for your kind words it means so much to me aaA <3

ps. your art is spectacular as well! I'll definitely be reciprocating the gallery stalking <33
    I mostly just come on for Oekaki nowadays, not super active! Feel free to shoot me a DM though if you need anything! I sometimes come back on and check!
raccoon bandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me