Star Catcher #7: The Vagabond by ServerNurse

Based on Click to view
Artist ServerNurse [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Star Catcher #7: The Vagabond

Postby ServerNurse » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:24 pm

SO. I was gonna post them all at once, but I've kept you all waiting long enough.
now! posted from a hospital bed, is The Vagabond!

Species: Hybrid
Horns:Long bull (uncommon)
Eyes: Slit Pupil (uncommon)
Extras: -Long half mane
-Torn Ears
Lantern:Custom

Note: the crown is just decoration on the ref and does not actually exist.

This Star Catcher is Tame Meaning that it is not in the wild, cannot survive in the wild and is domesticated. It also means you can add accessories and things to them!
SO!
Tell me what kind of trouble they get into around the house, or wherever they live. what kind of problems do they cause for their owner(s)?

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Item:[/b]
[b]What trouble do they get into/What problems do they cause?[/b]

EDIT: Extras and prettying up are allowed and encouraged!!! I love to see what you guys come up with!
Art is also allowed!

End date to be decided. lemme finish the other ones first.
Last edited by ServerNurse on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ServerNurse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star Catcher #7: The Vagabond

Postby witchcrafting » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Username: Vagabond :: Name: Ryker "Ryan" Damien :: Sex: Male :: Item: Small Skull shaped charm

What trouble do they get into/What problems do they cause?

Ryker tends to act intimidating and scary a lot of the time, and tries to protect what he thinks his territory in the house by making pillow and blanket nests. Though, he has no intention in making messes, because he’s actually just a big puppy towards people, his owners find his multiple nests messy. They do tell him that he only needs one nest but he doesn’t seem to listen.
Another way Ryker ends up making a mess and causing his owners trouble is how he drags things like his food or water dish around. His owners are never happy about that when it ends up happening.
Last edited by witchcrafting on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wonderlands×Showtime » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Username: εℓιsε
Name: Virion
Sex: Male
Item: a gold arrow charm
What trouble do they get into/What problems do they cause? Virion somehow finds a way to climb onto every shelf and counter. His owner is always woken up to the sound of his Amiibo collection falling onto the ground. Virion is always chewing on cables, cords, and anything else he can find. Virion is also great at blocking the TV screen to get his owners attention. Most of Virions ear injuries come from his curiosity, (turns out trying to reach the Amiibo on the highest self at midnight isn't so easy.) Virion is a cat in a Star Catchers body, always tearing up chairs and chasing anything that moves. And ham- Virion REALLY likes ham. Despite this, his owner still loves him. (But he's still lowkey salty that Virion ate his favorite Amiibo)
Last edited by Wonderlands×Showtime on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wonderlands×Showtime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:37 am

Image when ur owners threaten you because you stole the diet Coke but you know they ain't gonna do anything

Username: Molly.
Name: Vagabond (Real name Ryan) I'm unoriginal I know lmao
Sex: Male
Item: A tube of white paint in the shape of a skull
What trouble do they get into/What problems do they cause? Vagabond is a very rowdy Star Catcher. Constantly getting into the cupboards of the house, Vagabond gets put in "time out" quite a lot. He'll snatch almost anything he can get his hands on, but primarily food/drinks. If his owner even dares to have Diet Coke for themselves and not Vagabond, a much larger mess and more stuff being stolen will happen. Vagabond never takes threats from his owners seriously, and he's almost always right about them never going though their threats. The only thing they ever do is occasionally put him in a "time out," which is them putting him inside a circular pen to keep him from doing anything else.
The fact that Vagabond has anger issues doesn't help his case. When he gets mad, he usually throws a temper tantrum and makes a huge mess, throwing things all over the place and destroying objects. Because of this, his owner has a specific room for belongings that they care about and all of their valuable belongings inside of this room. It is kept locked, so Vagabond cannot get to it. Vagabond dislikes when he has his fits, mostly because he usually black out of consciousness whenever he starts to destroy stuff. He'll wake up in the mess he created, confused on why he did it this time.
Outside of the house, Vagabond is even more rowdy. Him and his "gang" prowl the streets at night. They loot places, pickpocket people, and even possibly murder. Vagabond has a very hard time trusting and welcoming new people into their group. He's weary and watches for signs of stealing and betrayal from the new member. Speaking of betrayal, it looks like Vagabond has a story for you...

It was a cold, winter night and my gang and I were wandering the streets of the city, as usual. A newbie had joined a few days ago. I didn't like anything about him. His smell, the way he acted, how he looked, everything about me made me suspicious and made me hate him. I expressed this to the rest of the gang as well. They just told me that I was overreacting and making a big deal about nothing, as they normally do. Usually they were right, and usually I'd get used to the new member. However, I just knew that this newbie was nothing but trouble. My gang and I came across an alley and decided to walk down it for a shortcut. Boy, was this a mistake. As we were about halfway down the alley, the newbie attacked us. He had a knife, and a large one at that. He managed to slash all of us, me getting the worst of it as I was trying to protect my gang. He fled once he noticed one of the other gang members had an even bigger knife, leaving the knife and a few of his items behind. Since all of us were injured, we decided to split the attacker's belongings and head home. I kept the knife and a small bottle of hand sanitizer. When I got home, my owner was both furious and concerned. I had large lacerations on my body, which I barely felt, but my owner made a huge deal about it like I was a corpse right in front of them. My owner cleaned me up and bandaged me, telling me I wasn't allowed to go out for a week. Annoyed but understanding, I complied. ....Mostly. I still went out, but it was only once, so I wasn't breaking too many rules...
Likes: Diet Coke, making messes, his gang, anything skull related
Dislikes: Newbie gang members, being grounded, most kinds of vegetables, losing his temper
Personality: Vagabond is very rowdy, always causing messes. He is somewhat narcissistic, loving himself but still not entirely selfish. He is destructive and probably is a low-key vindictive, but towards nothing but his previous owners. Speaking of his previous owners, I may as well tell you about them.
Try to take it from him. I dare you.
actually don't he'll probably try to bite your hand off wheezes

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsue » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:21 am

Please judge this competition ASAP! Thanks!
katsue
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ServerNurse » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:45 pm

Goes to Molly.