Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

[ Iantha Adlestone ]

Postby nyctorin. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:23 am

- items to come soon -

you are free to post below or pm me if you want to offer relationships <3

[ BASICS ]
[ name ] iantha adlestone
[ pronunciation ] (eye-ann-thuh) (add-ll-stown)
[ nicknames ] 'antha, ion
[ status ] poor
[ universe ] modern day earth
[ sex ] female
[ gender ] cis (she/her)
[ sexuality ] homosexual
[ age ] early 20s

[ BLURB ]
A high-strung, enthusiastic, go-getter viscet whom also does a bit of traveling, though not through time. She lives in modern day and is extremely invested in investigating cryptids, ghosts, and other supernatural/mythological things. She has a yt channel where she posts vlogs of herself exploring areas said to house cryptids, sleeping in haunted places, and occasional videos where she compiles her experiences and knowledge of the subjects into surprisingly educational formats. She does intend to actually study these phenomenons and creatures in a scientific sense, so she isn't just running around looking for cool or creepy things to vlog about - she is actually pretty serious about her work and wants to make a career out of it. Iantha is typically pretty fiery and outgoing, wholly dedicated to her craft and refusing to listen to anyone that says "it isn't real", to the point of sometimes being unintentionally rude with her stubbornness and denial.

[ HISTORY ]
tbd

[ PERSONALITY ]
tbd

[ RELATIONSHIPS ]
Lloyd (acquaintance) - wip

looking for:
- fellow cryptid/ghost hunters
- viscets that don't believe in such things/don't think cryptology is a legit field of study
(i.e. her enemies lol)
- strange/mutated viscets or viscets with supernatural powers that are either local legends
in their area or just show up in her life and she decides to study them
- a nerdy/sciency friend group
- a girlfriend (any personality can work, but she has to support Iantha's line of work to some degree)
- family (she comes from a huge, crazy family, so pretty much anyone could fit in)
- fans of her vlogs

[ ART ]
none currently
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me