[ status ] middle class at home; penniless otherwise
[ universe ] originally from victorian era england,
but can travel through time/other universes
[ sex ] male
[ gender ] cis (he/him)
[ sexuality ] heteroflexible
[ age ] mid to late 20s

(( Blurb ))
Lloyd is an anxious but sweet viscet. He has a tendency to worry too much and fear for the worst, but forces himself to combat these feelings by diving headfirst into action and adventure, making him quite spontaneous at times. He is very imaginative and adventurous, having an insatiable fascination with the world around him and always looking for the next story to write. Though shy at first and generally nervous around those he doesn't know, he can warm up pretty quickly, and will gladly go on and on about the fantastic worlds of fiction he creates in his head or the adventures he's been on if given the chance. He's an introvert, meaning he prefers solitude over big groups of viscets and unwinds best when he's alone. It also means he isn't one to have a whole bunch of friends, but rather a few very good friends and more friendly acquaintances. He is a time traveler and has the ability to not only go backwards and forwards in time, but cross into alternate universes as well, which has been essential to helping him find things to write about.

(( History ))
tbd

(( Personality ))
tbd

(( Relationships ))
Louis (friend...?) - Lloyd and Louis had been friends since they were kids, and he was one of the only friends to last through it, but then... Louis changed one day... change into someone... something, completely different. It took Lloyd by shock, and ever since, the two haven't been the same. Louis frequently swaps back and forth between his personas and disappears at random, and even Lloyd has been disappearing to engage in his time travels (which Louis knows nothing about), so the two hardly see each other now. It's kind of sad, but he figures these odd behaviors in his friend might make and interesting fictional story one day...

Iantha (acquaintance) - Lloyd has only had the displeasure of seeing her twice now, and from a distance at that, but he still doesn't like these encounters. She was watching him closely, taking note of his every move, and the second time she seemed to be recording him with her phone, talking to it like she was making some sort of documentary. She tried to come up to him and ask questions, but thankfully he managed to get away. Such a strange viscet...

looking for:
- viscets that might hire him to write their memoirs/biographies
- other time traveling viscets to relate to (or be hunted down by?)
- maybe important figures in alternate universe wars/governments that he catches the attention of
(i.e. he accidently crosses them, they become aware of how out of place he is, etc.)
- a small group of friends (can exist in any time/dimension)
- modern day viscets that have studied him and meet him in their time
(if he has gone through different time periods, it is likely that he's shown up in several historical places,
and a few historians have probably noticed the anomaly)
- a fellow writer/bookish/introverted viscet to bond with (possibly fall in love with)

(( Art ))
none currently
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me