Artist 76heart [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Regally Royal Pillowtail - Runner Up #2

Postby 76heart » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 pm

owned by Avocado Laywer
What is a Pillowtail?
A Pillowtail is a Puma like creature with horns and an EXTREMELY fluffy tail, They are passionate creatures and very loving. If you don't love them they'll make you love them!! They also can go in freezng weather and are very nice too all animals, they even gain enough love and respect for a certain animal or creature they could befriend them as a pet or yet if their bond is so strong they can communicate with each other and they come in many shapes, colors and sizes! so keep and eye out for these lovable fluff balls as they are now released into our world to spread happiness and love!
ahhhh it's finished! I really hope it turned out how you wanted and I hope it's alright. I hope the color is cream enough too ahh, it may have gotten diluted by the grays a bit ahhhh
runner up proof
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Regally Royal Pillowtail - Runner Up #2

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:35 am

I have had such a hard week and this guy literally made me sooo happy. He is so beautiful thank you sooo much! I love him.

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Regally Royal Pillowtail - Runner Up #2

Postby 76heart » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:13 am

AvocadoLawyer wrote:I have had such a hard week and this guy literally made me sooo happy. He is so beautiful thank you sooo much! I love him.
ahhhhh I'm so very glad this made you so happy after a hard week! That's exactly what I love about doing this and I cannot describe how much that means to me to hear. I'm glad you like him too! I hope he continues to make you smile, and if you ever need to talk I'm here <3
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me