Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

FADING GRACES NURSERY || Open by incomprehensible

Based on Click to view
Artist incomprehensible [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 6

FADING GRACES NURSERY || Open

Postby incomprehensible » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:52 pm

FADING GRACES wrote:Fading Graces are creatures, feline in nature, that dwell between this world and those beyond. With long, soft fur, a haunting gaze, and odd hair that grows over a missing right eye, they are an unusual species that many are still puzzled by.

And if anything, they seem amused by this attention.

MAIN THREAD || NURSERY || ARCHIVE || SHOP

Welcome to the Nursery, where with the aid of a handy Litter Voucher or Genetic Condenser from the shop you can have up to four crazed little kits running around! Three Honorable Mentions can also be redeemed for a free breeding.

RULES
1. Normal Fading Graces and CS rules apply.
2. Interdimensional litters can only be generated by the owner of the thread.
3. You cannot request a specific artist, instead the request will be taken by whoever has the time and motivation to make the litter.
4. You must provide proof of purchase of breeding item(s) and/or honorable mentions as well as consent from the other user(s) if breeding with Fading Graces that are not your own.
5. You cannot ask the artist to redesign the kits.
6. Artists are generally required to transfer the kits to adult lines after 30 days. If they don't transfer them after 30 days, you can send them a PM and if they do not respond within a week you can PM the owner or another artist requesting they transfer the kits. Exceptions are made for kits with complex edits and/or Interdimensional traits.

FORM

Code: Select all
Username(s):
Fading Graces:
Proof of Item Purchase(s)/Honorable mentions:
Proof of other user(s)' consent, if applicable:
Anything else?
Artist for
incomprehensible

My pets
My items
My wishlist