FADING GRACES SHOP || Open by incomprehensible

Based on Click to view
Artist incomprehensible [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

FADING GRACES SHOP || Open

Postby incomprehensible » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:09 pm

FADING GRACES wrote:Fading Graces are creatures, feline in nature, that dwell between this world and those beyond. With long, soft fur, a haunting gaze, and odd hair that grows over a missing right eye, they are an unusual species that many are still puzzled by.

And if anything, they seem amused by this attention.

MAIN THREAD || NURSERY || ARCHIVE|| SHOP||

Looking for the perfect way to welcome new Fading Graces into your life? Or maybe you're looking for some modifications to your darling companion? Either way, the Item Shop is the place for you!

Poppy will give you anything you need for a few Rare Tulip Seeds- hey, botany is expensive sometimes -and Petunia will keep all of your records for you so that you don't have to worry about a thing. Happy shopping!
Last edited by incomprehensible on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Artist for
incomprehensible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SHOPKEEPER || Poppy

Postby incomprehensible » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:09 pm

POPPY wrote:"Hi there!

Welcome to the shop! I'm Poppy, and I'm a botanist looking for new tulip varieties! For a few Rare Tulip Seeds, I'll transport anything you need with my abilities! No, it's not a normal thing. No, I am not a thief. What in the world would give you that idea?"

BREEDING ITEMS

LITTER VOUCHER- A simple form allowing for a breeding between two Fading Graces of any gender.
BASE PRICE: 2 Seeds

GENETIC CONDENSER- Allows more than two parents to a breeding through a complicated scientific process (magic).
BASE PRICE: 4 Seeds for 3 parents || ADDITIONAL COSTS: 2 Seeds for every extra parent; max of 10

INHERITANCE POTION (standard)- Pick any one to three standard traits that will automatically pass on to one or two offspring.
BASE PRICE: 1 Seed

INHERITANCE POTION (unique)- Pick any one to three unique traits that will automatically pass on to one or two offspring.

INHERITANCE POTION (one of a kind)- Pick any one to two one of a kind traits that will automatically pass on to one offspring.
BASE PRICE: 3 Seeds

INHERITANCE POTION (interdimensional)- Pick any one interdimensional trait that will automatically pass on to one offspring.
BASE PRICE: 4 Seeds

MUTATION POTION- Adds a 50-50 chance for a new trait of any rarity in your next litter.

CUSTOMIZATION ITEMS

CUSTOM TICKET (standard)- Can be turned in for a standard custom.

CUSTOM TICKET (unique)- Can be turned in for a unique custom.
BASE PRICE: 6 Seeds

CUSTOM TICKET (one of a kind)- Can be turned in for a one of a kind custom
BASE PRICE: 12 Seeds

FUSING CONTACT LENSES- Can be used to change the color of both the eye and the pupil.

FUSING SKIN DYE- Can be used to collectively change the color of your Fading Grace's pawpads and tongue.

FUSING ACCESSORIES- Can be used to add a minor physical edit.

FUSING FEATURES- Can be used to add a major physical edit.

MISC. ITEMS

GROWTH POTION- Immediately ages your infant Fading Grace.
Last edited by incomprehensible on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Artist for
incomprehensible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BANKER || Petunia

Postby incomprehensible » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:10 pm

PETUNIA wrote:I'm Petunia, and I'll take care of the recordkeeping and transfers for you.

Below is the current trade standard for the seeds. It's pretty short and it may change over time, but this is what it is right now. If you want to get Seeds for Poppy, this is the place or something."

TRADE STANDARD

1 Seed || 1 C$ or 2 Common pets
5 Seeds || 3 C$ or 6 Common pets or 2 Uncommon pets

BALANCES

n/a
Artist for
incomprehensible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes