My entry! by skye,

Based on Click to view
Artist skye, [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My entry!

Postby skye, » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Here it is! My entry! I made five pups for you!

When the contest is over you are welcome to have these pups, but I have a condition to how many you can keep.

If I was to place first you can keep all the pups,

If I was to place second you can keep four pups and I'll sell the spare,

If I was to place third your can keep three pups and I'll sell the spares,

If I was to not place at all you can keep one pup and I'll sell the spares <3

-------
Here's the doggo's themes!

1;
This doggo is a tucked fluff ball made to live in the snow and blend into its environment. It is distantly relatedness to a wooly mammoth, but unfortunately didn't get the mammoths size and is the size of a dog. Lots of predators are after it so it a has adapted to freezing cold environments and camoflauge. It often sleeps buried in the snow.

2;
This dog is half spider half reptile. His front half is cold blooded and skaley, and it's back half is spider like and has soft hairs for grip. It has two extra legs that are use daily for grip and holding things. It's back half his warm blooded. It loves to lay in warm places and make webs.

3;
A witch dog who has a galaxy tail. She was cursed when she was young and not a witch so that the strings on her mouth and everywhere else and permanently tied on. She became a witch to attempt to un-do the curse, but it's impossible as only the caster can undo this spell and the witch dog has no clue who cursed her

4;
A slimy little alien with cuts all over him that leak out alien slime. He has two extra eyes and is from another planet. He has really sharp teeth and is very friendly.

5;
Glass baby. He is very breakable and can fill himself up with any liquid because he is too fragile.

-----

I hope it's okay! Enjoy! I only added the rule because I didn't want my time and effort to go to waste. Enjoy!

art shop | eggo-OC adopts | my toyhouse
art workshop | looking for art

══════════════════
Hello there, my name
is Skylar, most people call me Skye,
and I am a young girl who loves
to draw, read, write and
roleplay! My PM's are always open
for a chat. Image

══════════════════
↢ art credit | avatar credit
skye,