Carter (Aspiring goodest boy) by rottenyeen

Based on Click to view
Artist rottenyeen [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Carter (Aspiring goodest boy)

Postby rottenyeen » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:46 am

When Carter grows up, he wants to be the Goodest Boy that you will ever lay eyes on. Even though he has many ears, he doesn't think he's different. Because he's not! You see on planet 'Pleasegivemefirstplace' all animals have some sort of deformity. Ranging from Dogs having cat tails to horses being the size of a parrot! Another odd thing about his planet is that instead of nighttime, there's only the sun. So almost all of the goodest puppers and doggos worked together to make a big blanket over their planet! In daytime they have the blanket moved across the world with some space doggos, and at night (aka sundown, it just stays bright everywhere just dimmer at night) the blanket just gets pushed to the other side of Pleasegivemefirstplace! But now, back to Carter. He loves playing fetch, attempting to hunt butterflies (he wouldn't hurt a fly sized penguin :lol: ) and going for walkies with his humans Drake and Mia. He is a Blue Heeler Pomeranian mix, but that would be confusing as he is such a good boy we think he has some royal goodest blood in him, but the goodests are only Pitbulls and Golden Retrievers. We think he has a mix of them too, or maybe, just maybe, he was born to start a, maybe the, goodest empire to live on planet Pleasegivemefirstplace. Thanks! ~Squidd
╒ ═══════════ ╕

➵ any pronouns
kestrel & gucci 🌉 🌿
➵ i <3 my pit bull
➵ ☯⛧

toyhou.se | instagram
art shop | longnecks | ©
───────────

└────────────┘

rottenyeen

My pets
My items