Based on Click to view
Artist benjeep [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fae: steel grey dapple splash overo

Postby benjeep » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:44 pm

Oh man, I love this boy so much!! <33 I was tempted to keep him for myself aaa
To win this gorgeous stallion, tell me about something embarrassing that happened to him in 100 words or less! :^)c

Code: Select all
Fae name:
Fae gender: Stallion
Embarrassing story:

Ends Jan 7th 10 am EST!
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fae: steel grey dapple splash overo

Postby Mango30 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:45 pm

Fae name: Steel // Unbreakable Bonds
Embarrassing story: To put a long story short, Steel was dared to try to escape the paddock by some other stallions by squeezing through a small gap in the fence. Being the proud stallion he was, he was sure he could make it, though it was much, smaller than him! However, halfway through, he got stuck. He was unhurt, but unbelievably stuck. He could barely move any direction and it took over an hour until barn hands found him as the other stallions were laughing hysterically. To this day, he still gets embarrassed and humble when this story is brought up. (99 words)
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:00 am

Fae name: Phantom
Embarrassing story: Phantom was cocky colt who always challenged his friends. He claimed to be the fiercest and strongest stallion alive. His friends grew tired of him always being rough and even a little dirty in there games. One day, after a heavy rain had come two of his closest friends challenged him to play. They said if he was truly the strongest stallion he could take on two at a time. Phantom accepted. He took on his friends and they did him dirty like he’d always do to them. He ended up being rammed into a puddle of mud where he first tasted humility. His friends kicked mud up into his face and told him that’s what it felt like— and that he’d turned into a bully. He felt the weight of regret on his youthful shoulders and apologized. Now, Phantom chooses his fights wisely and would rather reason than be the first one to strike.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:01 am

Fae name: Calypso // kə-LIP-so "to cover, to conceal" In Greek
Embarrassing story: (100 words~)
As a young colt, Calypso always had a crush on this one beautiful mare. She was just stinning. He would always think bout her in daydreams he had daily, but as a result always bumped into things, making him have the nickname "klutz". Some times, he would run into trees or fences, leaving him bruised and noticeably red and small bumps on his head. His most embarrassing moment, was when he was locked in a daydream and was woken up by his crush! Seeing her, he fell on his butt but not before splashing mud on the both of them.
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:44 am

Fae name: Elixir
Embarrassing story: As noble as his name may sound, Elixir is not close to being a prince. One sunny breezy day, Elixir was planned to be groomed. He did not particularly like to be groomed, and always acted like a baby when it came down to it. While he was being groomed by a stranger, Elixir thought it would be a good idea to show off in front of the ladies that were nearby watching the grooming. He kicked a wheel barrow nearby to make manure fly onto the groomer, but instead it landed all over him! He was smelly AND dirty! (100 Words)
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benjeep » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:14 am

Haze-L-Kitten wrote:Fae name: Phantom
Embarrassing story: Phantom was cocky colt who always challenged his friends. He claimed to be the fiercest and strongest stallion alive. His friends grew tired of him always being rough and even a little dirty in there games. One day, after a heavy rain had come two of his closest friends challenged him to play. They said if he was truly the strongest stallion he could take on two at a time. Phantom accepted. He took on his friends and they did him dirty like he’d always do to them. He ended up being rammed into a puddle of mud where he first tasted humility. His friends kicked mud up into his face and told him that’s what it felt like— and that he’d turned into a bully. He felt the weight of regret on his youthful shoulders and apologized. Now, Phantom chooses his fights wisely and would rather reason than be the first one to strike.

I really liked your story, it was nice to see that he learned something from his mistakes. Thank you all fir entering, and congrats on your new fae! Take good care of Phantom! <3
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:24 am

omg— i’m so happy right now! Phantom, welcome home! <3
thanks so much beenjeep! he’ll be taken care of for sure!
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me