Love is REAL <3

"Love is REAL <3" by SarahAnimalLuvr

Dressup entry

Love is REAL <3

Postby SarahAnimalLuvr » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:47 am

As you walk through the tall green grass in the field, you see red poppy flowers dotted around. You kneel down in the grass to smell them, as they've now budded for spring. You breathe in the pleasant scent, and laugh as you realize it's like something from a movie. As you move on, you think you hear something. You hear a rustle to your right, and go over to investigate. There you find a pretty dog, who goes by the name of Adela. She is gathering flowers, and candy, and all sorts of items in a little spot in the grass, and you wonder what this peculiar pup is doing. She hasn't noticed you yet, and you wonder if you should approach her. Is she lost? Does she have a home? Adela yelps in surprise, and seems to be happy with what she found. She places a plush against the grass, and takes a hidden rose she found into her mouth. As she sets it down, she looks over and sees you. You both jump in surprise, and she sniffs you. "What are you doing? Do you have a home?" you say with curiosity. Adela tilts her head at you, and sighs. You realize she might be waiting for someone, and that's why she's set up this scene. A male dog, perhaps? "This setting is beautiful." you comment, looking around. Adela blinks at you, before grinning and licking your hand. "Whoa!" you laugh in surprise. "Thanks! Well it was nice meeting you, and I would love to stay, but it seems I must go now. See you around!" You check the time, and begin walking away before having one last glance over your shoulder at the curious puppy. "How interesting" you muse, and continue along with your day.

(WHOA I did NOT mean to write that much! It just came to me... thats crazy :o)

This is my girl Adela, and she is showing off some Valentine's items with some recently released items, in a show of love :D
SarahAnimalLuvr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me