Sora by TrashFan

Based on Click to view
Artist TrashFan [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sora

Postby TrashFan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:25 am

Once upon a time there was a lonely widow who dreams of having a child to take care of, the next night that dream came true as a shooting star fell infront of her eyes, and gave her a gift, a gift from the sky, Sora. She looked exactly like the child of her dreams except for the halo and two tails and In the crater where Sora fell there was words saying Sora no yume, so the widow assumed that was her name, and thats how sora came to be.

Name: Sora
Full Name: Sora no yume
Name meaning: Dream of the sky
Name language: Japanese
空の夢
Nicknames: Sarah, Star, Light.

Sora always felt different to the others so she always hid things and pretended to be someone she isn't, she thought those fake smiles could hide herself and those awkward excuses too as she can be stressfully pessimistic in the public, however, she's not actually that way, she can be kind and a great friend around those she knows, this doesn't mean she's shy, no not at all! She tries her best not to be shy and shes pretty good at it, although she does get very stressed and this is why she doesn't like going to parties or huge gatherings as she might just run away in the middle of it due to being overwhelmed.

This can happen anywhere though as if sora is in the public for too long as she has to talk to too many people then she might crack and start acting really stressed before she apologizes profusely and runs away. Because of that she was given a star shaped stress ball
to squeeze when she gets to that point, which she still uses today,

I made a page of her under her new ref, so I wouldn't have to go to her old one for her info. So, enjoy my horrible recreation of the background on her original ref!
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me