Based on Click to view
Artist TrashFan [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry 3: Emeralds

Postby TrashFan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:04 am

Totally not sponsored by The Sims

Heres my 3rd entry, i tried fixing past mistakes so i hope this could possible be the entry that gets me an artist! If not, Try try again!

NR: No skull
UC: Gems
E: Insect wings
Last edited by TrashFan on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry 3: Emeralds

Postby Faemiriya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:44 pm

(I get more of a Steven Universe Peridot Vibe from this)

First, to answer your question, the bones on the head wouldn't count as a skull, so that'd be correct.
How that works is the skull would be along the top of the head and snout to count as a skull, its a little confusing yes, but thats how that would work.

I love the gem you did, and the bones look great. I absolutely adore the design itself on this one.

The wings look a bit strange, but being insect they get a pass. I'm just really used to seeing most insect wings show a bit of the back half if their translucent, but that really just depends on the artist. I do like the leafy look of the wings.

Other than that there aren't any complaints
Faemiriya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry 3: Emeralds

Postby TrashFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Faemiriya wrote:
(I get more of a Steven Universe Peridot Vibe from this)

First, to answer your question, the bones on the head wouldn't count as a skull, so that'd be correct.
How that works is the skull would be along the top of the head and snout to count as a skull, its a little confusing yes, but thats how that would work.

I love the gem you did, and the bones look great. I absolutely adore the design itself on this one.

The wings look a bit strange, but being insect they get a pass. I'm just really used to seeing most insect wings show a bit of the back half if their translucent, but that really just depends on the artist. I do like the leafy look of the wings.

Other than that there aren't any complaints

Sorry about the wings thing, i'll fix that with my next entry with wings like that, also lol i see the peridot inspo now, lol, also the leafy look was non-intentional, i was trying to give this a royal-ish look. Also, thanks for cleaning up thing for me about the skull thing, a skull for this was intended but i couldnt get it without it looking weird!
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me