Postby hunter172 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:19 pm

C R Y I N G B L O O D

Breed: Morab
Species: Zombie equidae
Coloration: Dark grey, blood stained mane & tail, skinless patches
Acces.: Rope arond front right leg rope halter
Nick name: Cry

S T O R Y

I came from a dark hole in the deepest chasms of hell. I was born normally, but to Demon and out of Witch. As I aged my skin molted and my eyes turned to deep fiery red. I had a need to kill, and that was what I raised for. I was tied to the wall by my head and foot. The need for blood became so strong, I broke the ropes and galloped. Hades and Demon were angry, they thought my lust wasn't strong enough. They were wrong, the want for blood was a firey passion burning through what little of a soul I had. Witch snickered mischeviously. I ran until I could find the blood. The scent of it burned in my nostrils. I lurked in the shadows for almost 2 years before the desire of blood slowly faded away. I had already claimed the lives of many innocent horses, attacking and tearing flesh, blood splashed. 2 years of the gore has stained the victim blood into my skin and hair. I never smelled pleasant. More and more of my skin eventually rotted away, and I was basically falling apart. I wasn't loved and I was lost in this big world. Starved and saddend. I realized my monstrous ways and I want the fresh start no one will give me.

W H A T T H E D U C K
ImageImage
hunter172

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crying Blood

Postby Velvetmemory » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:26 pm

whattheduck wrote:
C R Y I N G B L O O D

Breed: Morab
Species: Zombie equidae
Coloration: Dark grey, blood stained mane & tail, skinless patches
Acces.: Rope arond front right leg rope halter
Nick name: Cry

S T O R Y

I came from a dark hole in the deepest chasms of hell. I was born normally, but to Demon and out of Witch. As I aged my skin molted and my eyes turned to deep fiery red. I had a need to kill, and that was what I raised for. I was tied to the wall by my head and foot. The need for blood became so strong, I broke the ropes and galloped. Hades and Demon were angry, they thought my lust wasn't strong enough. They were wrong, the want for blood was a firey passion burning through what little of a soul I had. Witch snickered mischeviously. I ran until I could find the blood. The scent of it burned in my nostrils. I lurked in the shadows for almost 2 years before the desire of blood slowly faded away. I had already claimed the lives of many innocent horses, attacking and tearing flesh, blood splashed. 2 years of the gore has stained the victim blood into my skin and hair. I never smelled pleasant. More and more of my skin eventually rotted away, and I was basically falling apart. I wasn't loved and I was lost in this big world. Starved and saddend. I realized my monstrous ways and I want the fresh start no one will give me.

W H A T T H E D U C K

Awwwwwwwww the storys so sad :(
Velvetmemory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me