Barn Name:
      Height: 16.3 hands

Sire: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation

Phenotype: Greying Bay Splashed White
      Genotype: Ee | Aa | nZ | nSpl | GG
      Eye Color: Deep Pewter
      Breeding Notes:
      - Dominant for grey. Babies will always grey out.

Hello all!! Chemical has given me the wonderful opportunity to be an artist for Rajarshi Drafts! As the first of many adoptables, I bring you a beautiful greying lady. For her competition, I charge you with coming up with a personality for this girl. Extras are allowed and encouraged as is prettying up your form! Good luck to all! This will end January, 10th!!

Code: Select all
      [b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Show Name:[/b]
      [b]Barn Name: [/b]
      [b]Personality:[/b]
Last edited by stabbrielle on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (#274) Greying Bay Splashed White

Postby RMS Titanic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:45 am

ahhh congrats! C:
Username: tulips4me
Show Name: You Should Think Twice
Barn Name: Twix
Personality: wip
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:24 pm

Welcome!! It's so cool that you're a new artist here!!

Username: Mango30
Show Name: A Blank Canvas
Barn Name: Palette
Personality: Palette is a very upbeat mare. She often looks to the good things, which can prove as a problem when she tries too hard and can break her down a bit. She is creative and always loojing for new ways to do things! She's always excited by change, even if it can unsettle her a bit. She hates it when there is no change in something for a long time because she loves trying new things.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suatrone » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:37 pm

• Username: Suatrone
  • Show Name: Verbindung zur Vergangenheit
  • Barn Name: Vere
  • Personality: Vere is a very tough girl, you can even call her behavior pretty rough. Not because she is that wild, Vere really loves to cuddle with and care about the humans & horses she likes. But she has a harsh kind on showing her love to others. For example, her tries of getting closer to someone aren't as soft and shy as other horses would handle it, some even mistake them as that she tries to fight them. If she likes you, she would go trough fire no matter what and it seems like there are pretty less things that really scare her. But still, if you don't know how to take her, Vere and you probably won't get along.
He/Him - Penguin
Love for penguins - all the love!
Slytherin
Suatrone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:11 am

Suatrone wrote:
  • Username: Suatrone
  • Show Name: Verbindung zur Vergangenheit
  • Barn Name: Vere
  • Personality: Vere is a very tough girl, you can even call her behavior pretty rough. Not because she is that wild, Vere really loves to cuddle with and care about the humans & horses she likes. But she has a harsh kind on showing her love to others. For example, her tries of getting closer to someone aren't as soft and shy as other horses would handle it, some even mistake them as that she tries to fight them. If she likes you, she would go trough fire no matter what and it seems like there are pretty less things that really scare her. But still, if you don't know how to take her, Vere and you probably won't get along.

Congrats Suatrone!!
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suatrone » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:24 pm

Aww, thank you! (: