~πŸŒ’~ #223 Midnight Stallions ~πŸŒ’~ by ArtGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

~πŸŒ’~ #223 Midnight Stallions ~πŸŒ’~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:39 pm

This is going to be a name comp but I would like to to explain how they live up to their name.

Ends Jan. 4th.

Rarity: Uncommon
Phenotype: Tobiano Sorrel Chestnut Sabino
Genotype: ee/aa/ToTo/SbSb

Username: Suatrone
Name: Dulcet
Show Name: Evrybodys Darling
Personality: Dulcet is a friendly and carring horse. Many people have learned to ride on her as she would never purposely hurt any human. If there is somethin she dislikes, Dulcet always tries to find a friendly way to show it and resolve the problem. Dulcet also likes to cuddle with humans and has no problem with friendly showing kids how to behave around horses. It would be hard finding another reliable horse as she is.
Height: 15.3hh
Halter: similiar to basecoat-colour
Living Up to Their Name: Because she is so well-mannered and easy to ride, her Show Name could be taken literally. It is really hard to find someone who does not like her. Because of her - you could describe it as motherly - behavior around kids, Dulcet is often used to teach kids the correct behavior around horses. Her sweet and gracefull nature has also lead to the name she is called at the stable she lives in.
But not only around humans, also around horses Dulcet is very friendly. She is like a caring big Sister especially to younger horses.
Last edited by ArtGirl on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~❀~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~❀~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~πŸŒ’~ #223 Midnight Stallions ~πŸŒ’~

Postby PastelCupid » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Username:
Name:
Show Name:
Personality:
Height:
Halter:
Living Up to Their Name:

res
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 am

Username:
Spiritstar3
Name:
Jessika
Show Name:
Love of Life
Personality:
wip
Height:
16 hh
Halter:
Silver and gold
Living Up to Their Name:
wip
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @PokΓ©mon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suatrone » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:04 pm

Username: Suatrone
Personality: Dulcet is a friendly and carring horse. Many people have learned to ride on her as she would never purposely hurt any human. If there is somethin she dislikes, Dulcet always tries to find a friendly way to show it and resolve the problem. Dulcet also likes to cuddle with humans and has no problem with friendly showing kids how to behave around horses. It would be hard finding another reliable horse as she is.
Living Up to Their Name: Because she is so well-mannered and easy to ride, her Show Name could be taken literally. It is really hard to find someone who does not like her. Because of her - you could describe it as motherly - behavior around kids, Dulcet is often used to teach kids the correct behavior around horses. Her sweet and gracefull nature has also lead to the name she is called at the stable she lives in.
But not only around humans, also around horses Dulcet is very friendly. She is like a caring big Sister especially to younger horses.
He/Him - Penguin
Love for penguins - all the love!
Slytherin
Suatrone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:30 pm

Suatrone wrote:Username: Suatrone

Winner :)
~❀~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~❀~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suatrone » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:01 am