Come, let me whisper in your ear. . . by Elfie

Based on Click to view
Artist Elfie [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Come, let me whisper in your ear. . .

Postby Elfie » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:09 pm

I'm not usually the type who goes for bone aesthetics - but damn do I love this boy, not to mention I feel so privileged to have won him!

His name is Vaylorian or Vastiel (undecided yet), Val or Vay for short.
    He's slick, slippery and suave, definitely has the mysterious and sinister vibe going on. Despite having a home base he floats from place to place in search of eyes to add to his collection - eyes are the windows to the soul. He's trying to find a special type of eye for extremely personal and possibly nefarious purposes. . . And since eyes don't keep very long he normally gets them fresh, very fresh. His swords aren't for show. Keep conscious of your peripheral vision because this guy just might be lurking in it.

Aside from possibly eyeing off your peepers he's a chill dude, laid back and doesn't cause unnecessary harm to others or his surroundings. He's clever and tricky as it comes with his appearance, and is ready to crack a joke at your expense. Don't depend on him though, he's all about self-preservation and will run if the heat gets too hot for his liking - even if he could handle it with some effort; but that effort is too much wasted energy for him.

Uh, he's possibly open for RPs? So hit me up if you like!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛