Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 20 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by broken*

Adrian readoption

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:38 pm

With a heavy heart I am re homing all my kalons and leaving CS.

This will be an unlimited impress me ending January 31st. An extension can be given if needed.

Adrian hauntington

Postby PastelCupid » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:03 am

Username:
Ciel Phantomhive.
Name:
Adrian hauntington
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Personality:
Adrian is a silent and not very social kalon, he would much rather stand off to
the side and observe the kalons around him or just rather be alone himself in his
apartment with his pets and browsing the wide internet trolling strangers and
broney sites. besides although silent and mischievous personality he also has a
nice, calm and loving personality but its more twords animals and kalons really
close to him, if you try to talk to him he wont talk at all unless you have a cute
kitty in your hands or he already has known you awhile!
Bio:
Adrien is an animal lover and works a full time job as a pet shop but another little
job on the internet selling other kalons personal information. He has a huge fear of
the sea and don't even mention his horrible fear of heights! as well with fears he has
a strong love for noodles and a even stronger love for slushies, he simply cannot get
enough of the frozen beverage! Besides how he normally is when he wishes to just sit
down and relax he lays on his little sofa and binge watches anime or ghost hunting shows
non stop as another of his unhealthy obsessions!
Backstory
Although the reason why Adrian is so silent and doesn't talk much to strangers is from a
story with his father along while ago when he was left alone in the car of his dad little
mini van, a strange kalon all in back creeps up to the van and without even noticing
Adrian was kidnapped and taken away into a secret base of people called "online hunters"
or whatnot, which was also how he got his other job as selling peoples identity's.
He had to word from his childhood and through his teens training for the unexpected
and training for how he obtains this information.
Last edited by PastelCupid on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adrian readoption

Postby VoidRinkusu » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:35 am

mark
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:44 am

res
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

love ghost

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:47 am

dropping out -- an early good luck to everyone!
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:15 am

Res!!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:06 pm

Res with living in the land of the dead, comes back to the real world every Dios del los Muertos, to be united with his true love! Tries to create a way to stay a living being with his love forever.

**PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY IDEA!!!**
Thank you.
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stellan - wip form<3

Postby broken* » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:46 pm

username;; hiya! i'm broken*. i am currently a proud owner of one single kalon, a nursery kit gifted to me, and would love to add this lovely guy to become mine<3
    name;; "my full name is stellan ogden. my first name, stellan, is of swedish origin, and it means, simply, 'calm'. my last name, ogden, comes from english origin, and means 'oak valley'. most other kalons just call me stellan, although i do respond to the nickname of stell occasionally."
    gender & sexuality;; "i consider myself to be a male. my orientation, well, i consider myself to be pansexual, because in my mind, gender should not affect who you love."
    job/career;; "i am currently working my dream job. i am working with the the american federal bureau of intelligence (fbi) as a forensic anthropologist. basically, what that means, is that i get to work with bones, all day every day. i use my doctorate degree (ph.d) to examine skeletal remains to help law enforcement agencies. i used to work for the jeffersonian institute by dating old remains from historical periods of time. but after seeing what i could do, the fbi recruited me to help them solve crimes, murders specifically. and i love it."
    work playlist;; "these are just a few of my favorite songs to listen to while i'm working in my office! believe me, there are plenty more, this is just a handful."
    ━dust n' bones (by guns n roses)━
    ━bones (by radiohead)━
    ━the ghosts that haunt me (by crash test dummies)━
    ━wrong side of heaven (five finger death punch)━
    ━skeletons of society (by slayer)━
    ━mz hyde (by halestorm)━
    ━born to be wild (by steppenwolf)━
    ━dirty deeds done dirt cheap (by ac/dc)━
    ━them bones (by alice in chains)━
    ━bone machine (by pixies)━
    personality;; when it comes to his work, stellan can come across as cold and antisocial. he tries to focus as intensely as he possibly can when he is doing something, and puts his 100% into whatever he's doing. in every aspect of his life, stellan is exremely meticulous, meaning he is a total perfectionist who wants to do everything precisely to the best of his ability. some may say that stellan has a bit of ocd because of this, since everything in his workspace has to be in a specific place at any given time. when he isn't working, he can appear to be a completely different kalon, at least in some aspects. he enjoys going out and having fun, such as singing karaoke with his friends who are drunk at a bar. stellan loves learning new things whenever he can, about any subject or topic that he possibly can. whether it be something he considers superfluous, like fashion or design, versus something very scientific like calculus or molecular biology.
    greatest fear;; true love, or lack thereof. stellar fears that because of his dedication to his work, a job seen as odd by most he will not be able to find someone that loves him and wants to spend their lives together.
Last edited by broken* on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sethh » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:01 am

mark ^^
quitting but keeping most of my pets, may gift stuff 2 friends
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carotid » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:07 am

i don't think i'll have time to enter, but best of luck to all entering <3
Last edited by carotid on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me