Name: Finn
    Gender for Breeding Purposes: Male
    Owned as of: 1/13/18
    Owner: DragonCave

RU (or x3 Stubs)
    Awarded to: Mint Chip
    Link: xxx

goopy boye!!

this comp is simple enough! just do one piece of art or one 200 (min) - 600 (max) short about their favorite drink. The rest of the form is up to you in a limited impress me format. c:

Code: Select all
    [size=85]Name:
    Favorite Drink: either ONE art piece (no animations/comics) or 600 words (200 word minimum for this to count). Art must be flat colored to count as equal effort as the writing option.
    Extras: You have 1200 words and 2 art pieces (any kind, including comics or animation -- one page of comic panels counts as one art piece) to do what you like![/size]

If you would like a higher word count or more art pieces granted, please don't hesitate to ask!

This will be ending in two weeks on January 4th. Extensions may be granted on request!

Mutations:
    Goop - Event Rare
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2158

Postby Placebo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:16 am

m y god this is precious oml ;0;
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:10 pm

OMG IM MAKING
Res with the name chai
chai tea or coffee for fave drink
Name: Chai
Favorite Drink: Chai tea latte caffeinated
(600 words)
Extras: You have 1200 words and 2 art pieces (any kind, including comics or animation -- one page of comic panels counts as one art piece) to do what you like!
(art pieces)
Last edited by corgiboy on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Mark because AWWW!
Name: Darnell Greene

Favorite Drink: Eggnog
600 words (200 word minimum for this to count).

Extras: You have 1200 words and 2 art pieces (any kind, including comics or animation -- one page of comic panels counts as one art piece) to do what you like!
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Marking to watch <3
gl to those trying out, this bab is such a cutie <33
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:36 am

Name:
Favorite Drink: either ONE art piece (no animations/comics) or 600 words (200 word minimum for this to count). Art must be flat colored to count as equal effort as the writing option.
Hot Chocolate is their favourite drink

wip
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:58 am

possible res;; not sure yet <3
love this precious child <3

Name: Hazel
      Gender for Breeding Purposes: female

Favorite Drink: ("Fall Cider" - a mixture of pumpkin & apple ciders)

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" Hazel thought aloud. She stepped past her guests quietly, carrying with her a hot mug. As she reached her door, she set the cup down for only a moment to wrap her shawl around herself and pull up her hood. She glanced back at the merriment and happiness of the party behind her. Her heart was warmed by the sight as she turned to pick up her glass and slip outside into the crisp night air. A smile graced her lips as she took an inhale of the brisk air and exhaled, watching her warm breath billow out from her maw. She stepped over to the porch rail, leaning against it quietly as she looked out over the snow-covered fields and rolling hills of her country home. It was beautiful. She breathed another inhale, picking up the scent of pine, the snowy winter air and the familiar smell of the hot contents of her mug.

Hazel shut her eyes, taking in that scent again and again. She could never grow tired of the splendid memories that came flooded her senses. She could remember sitting on that very same porch on cold nights like this with her grandparents. She recalled her grandfather hoisting her up into his lap to tell her stories from his childhood and reminisce about the days when he first met her grandmother while they shared the very same drink she still held in her paws. She lifted the cup to her muzzle and took a cautious sip, the hot drink making her whole body feel warm even in the low-temperature weather. She swayed as she recalled her grandmother handing her the glass of cider she had been drinking when her grandfather stepped over to ask his wife to dance right there on the porch with him. The memory so vivid and wonderful it was as if she could still see them dancing around the porch, the two still so very in love with one another. Hazel took another sip of the fall blended cider as she lingered in that memory until the song ended in her mind. She felt a chill on her cheeks as she kept her eyes closed, a few tears made their way down her cheeks as she recalled every detail, every fall evening and winter night the three of them shared in her younger years. Those wonderful days that she carried in her heart every day of the year but felt the closest to with a cup of hot cider in her paws.

There was a quiet creak as another stepped out onto the porch with Hazel, she felt the warmth brush her side as a voice spoke quietly.

"Sure is a beautiful night. Reminds me of when we were little." The voice said, just the sound of the voice was enough to know they were smiling.

Hazel had to brush the tears from her eyes a moment, her smile returning as she looked to the other viscet beside her. "It really does." She replied, looking to the other viscets paws with the hot cider grasp between their paws as well. She held up her glass, watching as the other viscet did the same and the two lightly tapped their glasses together.

"To those wonderful days," Hazel said.

"And the wonderful ones still to come." The voice added as the two smiled. They both took a long drink of their cider before fixing their gaze back out over the hills. They watched the snow continue to turn the world into a winter wonderland before heading back inside.
      (600 / 600 words)
    Extras:
      You have 1200 words and 2 art pieces (any kind, including comics or animation -- one page of comic panels counts as one art piece) to do what you like!

wip
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:29 pm

ends in 3 days ^^;
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:14 am

Name: Toffee
Favorite Drink: Hot Apple Cider spiced with Cinnamon
Extras: Toffee bounced around the house in a cheery mood. He was going to the movies with a few friends, and then afterwards they were going to eat dinner. When all was said and done,
it had been a fine evening. He put on some Christmas music, and settled in to start baking.

As a bit of a nightowl, most of his baking happened during the night. He made an entire wedding cake for a friend once in the middle of the night. He hadn't finished it until an hour before dawn the next day, but he was still active at the ceremony itself, and even danced despite his exhaustion.

Tonight, he was making the treats for the holiday party he was hosting. Snickerdoodles, sugar cookies of various types, Christams crack, many varieties of fudge, and other sweets, soon decorated the counters as he baked and cooked. He even made some candies, because he had some extra sugar and a few hours before the sun was to rise.Once everything was all packed away, he had to get the rest of the house in order.

Every room was scrubbed as spotless as possible. Once the first light of dawn began to appear, everything was ready for that night. He curled up on the cushions by the fireplace and fell promptly asleep. He was awoken by the ringing of his doorbell. He leapt up and straightened the cushions quickly before answering the door. A few of his friends were outside, arms full of food.

They helped him get everything set out before the rest of the guests arrived. Then, he pulled out the various pots he used for hot drinks, and got them ready. Mulled Wine, homemade hot chocolate, coffee, hot water for tea, and his personal favorite; hot spiced cider. About halfway through the party half of the pot would be gone, and it would be from him alone.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:46 pm

🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
🍵
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Name: Finn
Favorite Drink:
    xxxxFinn remembers the first time he had mulled wine- it had become his new favorite beverage the moment it hit his tongue. It was the holidays, the only time of year his family ever made the drink, and he had only just reached drinking age a few months prior. He was quite excited, having grown up always helping make the drink but never being allowed to taste his work. This year was his first year being able to enjoy it along side his family at the annual party. Finn knew what would normally take only twenty minutes to make would take hours longer due to the sheer quantity he had to make if he wished to serve his whole family. He worked diligently for hours, making sure for each pot-full that he made that he had the correct amounts of red wine, orange, sugar, ground clove, cinnamon, and other spices and that they combined properly in the pot. After hours of drooling over the alluring scent emanating from the various pots being used to hold the drink, Finn caved and decided to have a cup before having to load the rest on to the cart to bring it to his mother's home. He scooped some out of a pot into a cup and brought the cup to his mouth, tentatively sipping at it to test the temperature before deciding to take a larger sip. The moment the warm drink touched his tongue he was in love. He could taste the orange's citrus tang, and the clove and cinnamon's unique flavors appearing as a wonderful aftertaste once he swallowed the drink. It surprised him at that moment that it occurred to him to that he could have tried finding a substitute for the wine when he was younger. How could he have so passively allowed himself to miss out on this amazing drink? None of it mattered to him then. Finn was proud of his work and loved the result, that was all that mattered at the moment. Unfortunately the moment didn't last long, as Finn realized that he had efficiently wasted nearly ten minutes lost in his own thoughts. If he didn't get going soon, he'd be late for the holiday party. Quickly Finn gathered up all of the pots and carefully loaded them on to his cart, making sure that each one was securely tied down and shut in order to prevent any leaks or spills. He placed a blanket over the top of the small cart to prevent his extra supplies and other belonging from getting wet. Finn put on a small waist harness, similar to a safety harness one in a construction trade would wear, and hooked the cart up to a clip on the back, allowing himself to pull the weight of the cart and it's contents with minimal effort. The walk to his mother's house was only half an hour and it went by quickly thanks to the mild weather. Upon arrival to his mother's house, Finn hardly had time to unhook himself from the cart before he was immediately taken up by his relatives, who each embraced him a bone-crushing hug. He was pleased, however, to find that they all found his mulled wine just as delectable as he did. He spent most of the night with his cousins, who shared the pain of being crushed by each family member they came across. He knew he'd be spending the night there, along with most of his family. Though he'd sleep well enough as long as the smell of the drink overpowered his family's perfumes.
Extra:
    xxxxFinn rushed around his house, making last-minute adjustments and placing platters and bowls of food on tables. He had lived in his new neighborhood for just under six months and was thoroughly enjoying every moment of it. He was starting to get to know some of his neighbors and decided to have a large open-invite party. What better way was there to get to know your neighbors? Finn made a large batch of his mulled wine, hoping that his guests would enjoy the beverage as much as he did.

xxxxHours later, the party was in full swing. A mix of holiday and current mixed kept the party going at a good pace. To Finn's delight he saw that many viscets were enjoying his mulled wine, and he made a mental note to make more if he saw the level in the bowl getting too low. Finn floated from group to group, introducing himself and thanking them for coming to the party. There was one group, however, that stood out to him- and one viscet in particular. He was standing among the three other viscets in his group, all of whom he was slightly taller than. He was a large, dark grey viscet with a ruby red chest and red-tinged markings on his paws and muzzle. His back was graced by a symmetrical pair of butterfly wing markings. He had a short, cropped mane that ran down his spine and ended at a bobbed tail. It was his tail that stood out the most to him- a very thick, short, fluffy tail that glowed with a surprisingly steady light. Finn noticed with some amusement that his tail flashed to the beat of music if it was a song he seemed to like. He introduced himself as Maverick, and he carried himself with such confidence that Finn figured that he must be a head manager of something. Maybe he ran a good business? It wasn't something that Finn expected himself to keep thinking about, but he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about the guy.

xxxxAs the party continued, he noticed Maverick revisiting the bowl of mulled wine more than a few times. Finn was initially amused by Maverick's newfound love of karaoke, but it turned into concern when he realized that Maverick was actually stumbling now. Perhaps Finn should have struck up a conversation with him one of the times he saw Maverick heading towards to wine bowl. Either way, Finn knew he had to do something. He saw somebody come in earlier and talk to Maverick for a short bit, and Mavericks buddies all left minutes later with the newcomer. He went over to talk to Maverick, hoping to convince the dark grey male to let him walk him home. Thankfully, he was still sober enough to understand that he wouldn't make it home on his own and accepted without much convincing. Maverick insisted Finn not leave his own party for his sake and opted to be lead to a spare bedroom to pass out until he could be brought home. Oddly enough, plenty of other people seemed to know Maverick. They nodded to him as he walked by, but stared at Finn as if he had grown a second head. Finn figured he'd ask about that later.

xxxxFinally, around one in the morning, the last of the party goers said their goodbyes and walked out the door, some of them being helped out by their friends. What surprised Finn was that many of them were his age, only a few were old and even they were barely so. Finn walked in to the spare bedroom to find Maverick squinting out the window, apparently having just woken up. Finn decided to speak up.
    xxxx"Hey man, you ready to go home? Last of 'em just left so you got no reason to stay," Finn mumbled as he strained his neck to see that Maverick hadn't thrown up anywhere. It took Maverick a moment to process what he said.
    xxxx"Y-yeah. I live a few streets down, big house but a little shabby."
    xxxx"Alright, let's get you home. Are you good to stand?"
    xxxx"I-uh maybe. I think so, but if I start going down you gotta keep my head from hittin' the ground, okay?"
    xxxx"Sounds good, let's go."

xxxxFinn and Maverick walked without much trouble for the most part, stopping only a few times when Maverick tripped or got light-headed. Finally they reached the building that Maverick had described. While is description hadn't been untrue, it could have been considered an understatement. It was four floors, each floor seeming large enough to fit at least four bedrooms. The paint was chipped and faded and the windows looked like they were being held together with gorilla glue it's own will to live. He could see the shadows of other viscets in the windows. Finn remembered at the last minute to ask Maverick about the stares.
    xxxx"Hey, Maverick?" Finn breathed out as he reached the sidewalk in front of the house.
    xxxx"What is it?"
    xxxx"When I was helping you to the room, a lot of people were looking at us weird, but they looked at us differently. Do you want to maybe.. explain that?" Finn shifted his weight as he awkwardly asked the question.
    xxxxMaverick seemed a bit taken aback by the inquiry, and had to think for a moment before answering, "I.. I'm into a few things that people don't like. Shady things," Maverick stopped and smirked, clearly still affected by the wine, "Crime, hah. I run it, too. I'll hire others off the street if they have potential."
    xxxxFinn, to say the least, was shocked to hear this. Granted, he should have seen it coming, but he had blissfully ignored every odd happening he had seen since moving in. He was intrigued to some degree, what went on when nobody was looking? This house must be some kind of headquarters for the gang. Before he could ask any more questions, Maverick was walking back into his house, saying his thanks for the help. The last thing he heard was him talking to another viscet who opened the door for him.

xxxx"Treat him well, I think he's a good one."

xxxxTime went on and Finn saw Maverick a number of times. It wasn't apparent if Maverick remembered confessing that he was a crime boss to Finn, but they were civil to each other all the same. Something told Finn that he did remember though, and he was still very much curious about it. One day a tree happened to fall upon Finn's porch, causing damage that Finn knew he couldn't afford to fix. He remembers mentioning this offhandedly to Maverick one day, while talking after bumping into each other at a store. Some days later Finn awoke to see something unusual outside of his window in the porch; a small satchel. Upon opening it, he found a note.

xxxxxxxxI told them to treat you well.
    xxxxxxxxHopefully this can cover it,
    xxxxxxxxI wanted to repay you.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~Mav

xxxxIn the bag was more than enough to pay for what Finn needed; perhaps asking Maverick about his business could benefit him in the long run.
(Prompt- 600/600 words. Extra- 1200/1200 words. Maverick belongs to me. Cocoa pixel credit here)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by DragonCave on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:53 am, edited 10 times in total.
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me