Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Rough Night by Medd-Lee

Artist Medd-Lee [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rough Night

Postby Medd-Lee » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:51 pm

My arms don't always move when I ask them to. Maybe they need to be oiled.

Small vent. Really could use some tips on how to stop being anxious, and none of those "take a deep breath" ones. I know.

Also hey, actual piece from me, hooray!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rough Night

Postby LovetheHoly » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:42 pm

I love this. :'o

jUst tAke A dEEp bREAthe

jkjk things that I known to really help is drinking chai (a type of tea)

STAY AWAY FROM THAT LEMON JASMINE CARP
I tried it to relax me but it made me feel a million times worse at the time

(idk if you're religious or not so this may not apply but if you are, praying seriously helps I don't even get anxiety about anything anymore after I've done it for so long)

this may sound like the opposite but trust me stay away from any music, even relaxing music when you're feeling anxiety because it's only going to get worse the more you try to convince yourself 'everything is peaceful because this music is on' you don't want your mind to become reliant just be an a completely quiet place do something like draw or read (preferably off screen) if you keep doing it the silence itself can relax you and that's something you don't need internet or electricity for haha

think about things that surround you that make you happy (it may sounds ridiculous ik) but fr just think how the shoe box with old gift cards and notes for example comfort you and make you feel at home etc

sorry for being obnoxious again this may not work for you and I don't wan't to make you feel forced to do it just whatever you are able to that you'd like ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:21 am

ghod wrote:I love this. :'o

jUst tAke A dEEp bREAthe

jkjk things that I known to really help is drinking chai (a type of tea)

STAY AWAY FROM THAT LEMON JASMINE CARP
I tried it to relax me but it made me feel a million times worse at the time

(idk if you're religious or not so this may not apply but if you are, praying seriously helps I don't even get anxiety about anything anymore after I've done it for so long)

this may sound like the opposite but trust me stay away from any music, even relaxing music when you're feeling anxiety because it's only going to get worse the more you try to convince yourself 'everything is peaceful because this music is on' you don't want your mind to become reliant just be an a completely quiet place do something like draw or read (preferably off screen) if you keep doing it the silence itself can relax you and that's something you don't need internet or electricity for haha

think about things that surround you that make you happy (it may sounds ridiculous ik) but fr just think how the shoe box with old gift cards and notes for example comfort you and make you feel at home etc

sorry for being obnoxious again this may not work for you and I don't wan't to make you feel forced to do it just whatever you are able to that you'd like ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

Dude, thank you so very much! I'll definitely try all of this! <3
I am religious ;)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:34 am

Awesome work!
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:00 am

~Tornado~ wrote:Awesome work!

Thank you!
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me