Adopted by WinterWolf12

Based on Click to view
Artist WinterWolf12 [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted

Postby WinterWolf12 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Revenants are mammo-reptillians, meaning that they share the qualities of both mammals and reptiles. Revenants lay eggs but can have fur and produce milk for their offspring. Revenants, have a mix of cold-blooded and warm-blooded traits, which causes them to regulate their body temperature before they freeze or overheat, but are strongly influenced by outside temperatures. This causes them to live in tropical areas and in caves close, but not too close, to lava. Revenants are omnivores. They shed and become a lot like hairless cats during the hot seasons and grow a lot of fur when it gets cold. When first hatched they're small enough that a mother can generally carry about 3 or 4 around in her mouth.

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:
Username: ThePaintedPitBull
Name: Joy :) It says it on her, so I figure it would work as a nice name as well

History: Joy has always been a very happy little Revenant! Year round she goes around sharing the true story of Christmas, and celebrating the birth of Jesus with her lovely patterning! Christmas, is of course, her favorite time of year :)

What is the best story you have heard for Christmas: Hm.. well, if you mean fictional story, then my favorite is Rudolph :)

If you could have 1 Christmas wish what would that be?: I wish I had enough pets to gift every person on CS :3 I love gifting people, and CS is a very fun platform to gift on!
Last edited by WinterWolf12 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image,

R.I.P Pepper Unkown-May 4th 2018. Gone but never forgotten </3

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Revenant #4

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Name: Joy :) It says it on her, so I figure it would work as a nice name as well

History: Joy has always been a very happy little Revenant! Year round she goes around sharing the true story of Christmas, and celebrating the birth of Jesus with her lovely patterning! Christmas, is of course, her favorite time of year :)

What is the best story you have heard for Christmas: Hm.. well, if you mean fictional story, then my favorite is Rudolph :)

If you could have 1 Christmas wish what would that be?: I wish I had enough pets to gift every person on CS :3 I love gifting people, and CS is a very fun platform to gift on!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Revenant #4

Postby WinterWolf12 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:43 am

ThePaintedPitBull wrote:

She's all yours!
Image,

R.I.P Pepper Unkown-May 4th 2018. Gone but never forgotten </3

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me