Based on Click to view
Artist NE0N-UMBR30N [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

December Fest RPW #4

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Type 1 Fur -- Common Hair Tuft -- Common Ears -- Common Tail -- Common Red Paint -- Uncommon Weight -- Uncommon Back Mane -- Uncommon Neck Mane -- Uncommon Fur -- Rare Muzzle

It seems this wolf has gotten themself tangled up in Christmas lights!
They're based around cookies c:

An impress me! You must do one of the prompts listed, but after that extra's are unlimited!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
1. How Did They Get Tangled Up?: (max 200 words)
or
2. What's Their Favorite Holiday Dessert?: (max 200 words)
Extra's:

Ends Jan 15th
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: December Fest RPW #4

Postby dragonstars » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Username:
Name:
or
Extra's:
res
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:14 am

Mark!

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:09 am

Username;; ~Prophecy~
Name;; Maple
Gender;; Female
How Did They Get Tangled Up?;; (200w max)
Favorite Holiday Dessert;; (200w max)
Extra's;; unlimited
Credit;; Gif

WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP
Last edited by padaleckii on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Username:
Name:
or
Extra's:
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pilotlight » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:27 pm

mark!
      Kibby - any pronouns - ImageImage

howdy, I'm kibby! a full time
      college student and stressed
      as a heck. trying to be active
      for the first time in years

I'm willing to trade any and all
      of my pets in open groups for
      art, pm me if you're interested
      in anything!
pilotlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:47 pm

Boop

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Username || Chimericect
      Hey there! I'm Chimericect, previously known as Soulfirewolf. I have a good amount of RPW's here, who are currently in the process of going through Character revamps to fit my universe that began with my JBD Calixte. I'm using a character template to help me develop this wolf more, if that's okay. They help me to
    Name || Aphra
      pronounced AFF-rah. Possibly means "young deer" in Hebrew. Also possibly from the Latin name Afra, which was originally an ethnic name for a woman from Africa, which was later used as a nickname for a dark person. It was also the name of a fourth-century German saint. The respelling of the name to Aphra may be due to Aphrah as biblical place name, meaning "dust". Dust and Ashes were actually used by English Puritans as first names in the 17th century.
    Nickname || Egg, Phi
      When vanna was young, she didn't really know (or want) to say a full name, so she just called her Egg. It was the first word she learned, and she pretty much just associated it with Aphra. Even now, most of the kids that meet her call her Miss Egg since that's what Vanna introduces her as. Aphra doesn't really mind, actually.
    Gender || female
    Age || 18
    Appears as if she is || in her 20's
    Sexuality || Bisexual Biromantic
    Social Class || Peasant // considers herself a servant
      Although a peasant in Koruvian society, she chose to stay in the castle and serve the royal family. She feels like she owes them after what they had done for her, and she quite likes her job. She loves the 3 little princesses and adores playing with them and evanna. The royal family appreciates her, too, and enjoys her company. They make an odd family, but they love one another anyway.

How Did They Get Tangled Up?|| "Okay listen, the queen was tellin me how great this whole christmas thing is. i thought 'hey, why not give it a try?' After all, it might please the royal family. As their favorite server, I wanted to give it a try. Then the next thing I knew the box fell on top'a me and I was stuck. Turns out one of the village brats snuck in when hanging out with Evanna, and put glue on the lights (and everything else) so now i'm stuck, patches of fur are missing, and everything's a mess."

All things Human Appearance||
      Eye color || Brown genetically
      Glasses or contacts? || Red contacts
      Hair color || dark brown
      Hair style || curly, almost always down
      Height || 5'3
      Weight || roughly 130 lbs
      Body|| A bit thicker, although it's usually described as muscle.
      Skin tone || Darker
      Distinguishing marks || the freckles scattered on her face

History || Aphra was taken by her home by Erulechian soldiers who were under the command of the dark king. Her home was burned, and she never knew what happened to her parent (although she had an idea, given what she knew happened to others.) Aphra was separated by her family and originally meant to be a warrior to help conquer the next 2 kingdoms, as Erulech's king was a greedy, power hungry being. Unfortunately, Aphra wasn't the best warrior, and soon fell to a lower rank. Lower than those training her liked. Eventually, she and some other kids that presumably didn't make the cut were taken and enprisoned. Left along for days in a dark, cold room, not allowed to speak to one another or move too much. It was believed this would shape them to try harder and force themselves into a different mindset. Aphra never changed and was left there until the dark king passed 3 years later, when she was 14. She was released by the lost princess (who is now the queen), Koruvias true heir, and allowed to go back home. Only then did she see the burnt dust of something she once knew so dearly. Her mother and father were gone, lives taken by those who hoped to take hers as well. She was lost, cold, hungry, and alone. That's when the princess had opened up the castle to any who neeeded it, and Aphra was grateful for the new kindness shown to the Koruvian citizens.

Since then, Aphra has lived in the castle willingly living to serve Queen Calixte, King Simon, and their three kids. She admires Calixtes big heart and hopes that nothing happens to her, although there's always that doubt in her mind.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:38 am

username;; wolf ;;
    name;; kalyani - means 'benefit', nicknamed kal or kaly
    gender;; female
    how did they get tangled up?;; kalyani got tangled up during the most recent christmas holidays, helping her older sister, ritika, set up their small cottage for their sickly father, who was set to visit them for a few weeks. the family had always been big on celebrating holidays such as this - especially now, with their father as sickly as he was. kalyani for the year was set with decorating the christmas tree, and setting up the lights all around it. however, after being done, she happened to trip over the tree, with it collapsing over her. ritika had quickly come to her rescue, and kalyani came out relatively unharmed - except the christmas lights had wrapped all around her! now, whenever she tried to walk around, she tripped over her own feet.

"honestly, kal...if you sit still, I can untangle you, ya know?"
    "maybe dad will like me all decorated like this? i look better than the tree would ever be!"
    "...silly sister." but ritika gave a small laugh at her words. "but I think he will...it is his favourite holiday, and he'll be spending it with his favourite daughters, wont he?'
    "of course! we have to make this christmas the best one we've ever had!"

personality;; kaly is a rather fun-loving, creative rpw at first sight - her head is usually flooding with ideas, and she always has to brainstorm everything down, if it be on a piece of paper or a napkin, any surface which enables her to write. there have even been times before where she's have such a good idea, she as written it down on a table or wall for safe keeping, which can cause ritika a little bit of extra work to clean it. taking a creative path in her education helps, and she does hope to get somewhere one day with it - as she was sure it would make both her sister and father proud. she feels like she always has to please her sibling and parent, and while this does push her to help her become better, it could also turn out negative too. she wants to make sure they're always happy with what she was doing, and if they didn't approve of the creative path she had chosen, kaly would easily change it, no matter how much she loved it.
    this teenage rpw can also come off as a bit sensitive, especially when it does come to family. she is quick to defend what she has left, but if you were to insult her, it'd make kal incredibly upset, as she loves her family with all her heart and she can't just sit by. by no means does this mean she will become violent in any way, as thats now the type of wolf she is, but she would try to convince whoever insulted them that her family were regular to them, but amazing to her. she'd insist that they tried their best, even with her father as sick as he is. if they all failed, kaly would eventually give in, seeing that their heart and opinion was unchangeable, and leave them be. she always wants to be able to make friends, and even then when she does see others with their mothers it does make her a little jealous. while she is happy she had ritika - which was the best replacement for a mother, she wishes she could've experienced a mothers love for herself.
    history;; kalyani is the youngest of two children, being younger than her sister, ritika, by seven years. their biological mother was very scarce in both their lives, and it was surprising she mothered both of them. she had left after ritika's birth, only to come back years later, have kal and leaving once more. as of right now, she hasn't decided to show up again - much to kal and ritika's relief. the two, despite their mother issues, had a rather loving childhood, being raised by their father only. their father is a kind man, who would do just about anything for his children - and he did. life for the family of three was good, the children were happy and their father was also happy, having just the two of them to care for and adore.
    however, once kal reached the age of thirteen, things began to go downhill. their father began to grow sick, and very quickly the responsibility of the younger sister was thrust upon ritika. she did her best, for what an older teenager could do, and with kal's help, they did their best to care for their father. his sickness was very progressive, and as he grew worse, it was ritika who decided to call for help, and for him to be taken to people who could properly care for him - happening only days after christmas.
    the two, after these events, made do with what they could. ritika took on working two jobs, as well as doing extra things on the side in order to support herself and kal, and the two visited their father every weekend, if ritika happened to be free - the case was often that she wasn't, however, so reunions between the family were scarce. kal, being in the middle, quickly grew upset, and there was even a time where she just wished it would all end, she wanted the pain to be gone. however, ritika saw her sister falling, and despite already having her plate full, she saved her sister, putting her back on the right track.
    kalyani realised how important her sister and father were after this point, and has since told herself to do better as much as she can - for them.

relationship with ritika;; kalyani looks up to her older sister, and is often inspired by the light-coated rpw. ritika has looked after her for as long as she remembered, as the two rarely had their mother in their lives - so ritika took it upon herself to act not only as an older sister, but as a sort of mother figure, as well. the two are extremely close, and except for when kaly has to attend school, its rare to see the two apart. ritika always lets her younger sibling tag along to events she goes to, as well as going shopping and letting kaly have a great time. kaly hopes to one day make it up to her sister, she knows how much work she has put into raising her, and even now she does her best to help out with any task - it also pushes her to do well in school, and get the best education she can, as she would never want to disappoint ritika. she hopes to achieve all that her sister wants for her, and even more - she'll never stop.
    relationship with her father;; kaly, to put it simply, absolutely adores her father. the older wolf was the only present parent in her life, and when he was well and able to care for both kaly and her sister, he made sure to do what was best by them, getting them what they needed desperately, and never running out on the two like their mother had. now, with her father having become rather sickly, kal doesn't see him as much as she would like to - but whenever she gets the chance to, their reunion often consists of tears between the two, no matter how long they may have been apart. kal wishes for her father to get better some day, as she does miss the games they would play together, however she does know this is unrealistic in his current situation. kalyani loves him with all her heart, and would be devastated to find out if anything worse happened to him.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:39 pm

wolf ;; wrote:
    username;; wolf ;;
    name;; kalyani - means 'benefit', nicknamed kal or kaly
    gender;; female
    how did they get tangled up?;; kalyani got tangled up during the most recent christmas holidays, helping her older sister, ritika, set up their small cottage for their sickly father, who was set to visit them for a few weeks. the family had always been big on celebrating holidays such as this - especially now, with their father as sickly as he was. kalyani for the year was set with decorating the christmas tree, and setting up the lights all around it. however, after being done, she happened to trip over the tree, with it collapsing over her. ritika had quickly come to her rescue, and kalyani came out relatively unharmed - except the christmas lights had wrapped all around her! now, whenever she tried to walk around, she tripped over her own feet.

"honestly, kal...if you sit still, I can untangle you, ya know?"
    "maybe dad will like me all decorated like this? i look better than the tree would ever be!"
    "...silly sister." but ritika gave a small laugh at her words. "but I think he will...it is his favourite holiday, and he'll be spending it with his favourite daughters, wont he?'
    "of course! we have to make this christmas the best one we've ever had!"

personality;; kaly is a rather fun-loving, creative rpw at first sight - her head is usually flooding with ideas, and she always has to brainstorm everything down, if it be on a piece of paper or a napkin, any surface which enables her to write. there have even been times before where she's have such a good idea, she as written it down on a table or wall for safe keeping, which can cause ritika a little bit of extra work to clean it. taking a creative path in her education helps, and she does hope to get somewhere one day with it - as she was sure it would make both her sister and father proud. she feels like she always has to please her sibling and parent, and while this does push her to help her become better, it could also turn out negative too. she wants to make sure they're always happy with what she was doing, and if they didn't approve of the creative path she had chosen, kaly would easily change it, no matter how much she loved it.
    this teenage rpw can also come off as a bit sensitive, especially when it does come to family. she is quick to defend what she has left, but if you were to insult her, it'd make kal incredibly upset, as she loves her family with all her heart and she can't just sit by. by no means does this mean she will become violent in any way, as thats now the type of wolf she is, but she would try to convince whoever insulted them that her family were regular to them, but amazing to her. she'd insist that they tried their best, even with her father as sick as he is. if they all failed, kaly would eventually give in, seeing that their heart and opinion was unchangeable, and leave them be. she always wants to be able to make friends, and even then when she does see others with their mothers it does make her a little jealous. while she is happy she had ritika - which was the best replacement for a mother, she wishes she could've experienced a mothers love for herself.
    history;; kalyani is the youngest of two children, being younger than her sister, ritika, by seven years. their biological mother was very scarce in both their lives, and it was surprising she mothered both of them. she had left after ritika's birth, only to come back years later, have kal and leaving once more. as of right now, she hasn't decided to show up again - much to kal and ritika's relief. the two, despite their mother issues, had a rather loving childhood, being raised by their father only. their father is a kind man, who would do just about anything for his children - and he did. life for the family of three was good, the children were happy and their father was also happy, having just the two of them to care for and adore.
    however, once kal reached the age of thirteen, things began to go downhill. their father began to grow sick, and very quickly the responsibility of the younger sister was thrust upon ritika. she did her best, for what an older teenager could do, and with kal's help, they did their best to care for their father. his sickness was very progressive, and as he grew worse, it was ritika who decided to call for help, and for him to be taken to people who could properly care for him - happening only days after christmas.
    the two, after these events, made do with what they could. ritika took on working two jobs, as well as doing extra things on the side in order to support herself and kal, and the two visited their father every weekend, if ritika happened to be free - the case was often that she wasn't, however, so reunions between the family were scarce. kal, being in the middle, quickly grew upset, and there was even a time where she just wished it would all end, she wanted the pain to be gone. however, ritika saw her sister falling, and despite already having her plate full, she saved her sister, putting her back on the right track.
    kalyani realised how important her sister and father were after this point, and has since told herself to do better as much as she can - for them.

relationship with ritika;; kalyani looks up to her older sister, and is often inspired by the light-coated rpw. ritika has looked after her for as long as she remembered, as the two rarely had their mother in their lives - so ritika took it upon herself to act not only as an older sister, but as a sort of mother figure, as well. the two are extremely close, and except for when kaly has to attend school, its rare to see the two apart. ritika always lets her younger sibling tag along to events she goes to, as well as going shopping and letting kaly have a great time. kaly hopes to one day make it up to her sister, she knows how much work she has put into raising her, and even now she does her best to help out with any task - it also pushes her to do well in school, and get the best education she can, as she would never want to disappoint ritika. she hopes to achieve all that her sister wants for her, and even more - she'll never stop.
    relationship with her father;; kaly, to put it simply, absolutely adores her father. the older wolf was the only present parent in her life, and when he was well and able to care for both kaly and her sister, he made sure to do what was best by them, getting them what they needed desperately, and never running out on the two like their mother had. now, with her father having become rather sickly, kal doesn't see him as much as she would like to - but whenever she gets the chance to, their reunion often consists of tears between the two, no matter how long they may have been apart. kal wishes for her father to get better some day, as she does miss the games they would play together, however she does know this is unrealistic in his current situation. kalyani loves him with all her heart, and would be devastated to find out if anything worse happened to him.

winner! enjoy!<33

shoutout to Chimericect because I really liked your form too owo<33

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me