Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kyzylkum

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:30 am

Name;; Kyzylkum
Gender;; indeterminate
Personality;;
Like a flower, Kyzylkum blooms. The difference is instead of in the sunshine, it blooms when in a crowd and surrounded by many. It is very sociable and thrives off of the buzz of a crowd.
Similarly, it can be rather prickly. It does not like being bossed around and digs it heels in deep when such an act is being attempted. It is easily offended, so one needs to be sure what they say around it.
Loyalty to friends is a hallmark trait of this Poncho Pal. It would defend them no matter what- even if they are wrong. Kyzylkum would go to the ends of the world- of the universe- for those which it cares about. It feels deeply for them, always finding little things that makes it think of one or another.
Despite being as incredibly social as it may be, Kyzylkum does not have many it considers friends and finds itself quite lonely. Because of this it clings to those it has let in, often times seeming overbearing and smothering. This does and has pushed others away, causing the loss of a friendship. That caused it to only cherish the friendships it has even more.

Poncho Pals(C) reygankiwi
Design(C) nuggetseb
Mousai(C) SukarettoYanagi

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.