Artist capone. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by .paris.

altine #010 - winner !

Postby capone. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:46 am

altines (called tines for short) are a species of furry, omnivorous mammal native to colder climates. they range in size from dog-sized to tiger-sized and are very social creatures. there are three classes of altines based on size and hormonal levels: domestic, stock, and feral. domestic are the smallest and most submissive class and will never have manes; stock are the standard class and will occasionally have manes; feral are the most dominant and aggressive class and will always have manes. all altines have a mask-pattern on their face; there has never been and will never be an altine without a mask. the most interesting thing about altines are their tails. each altine's tail is in fact a individual, sentient galaxy! the tails can be good, neutral, or evil in alignment and influence the altine in actions and beliefs. are you willing to take one home?

hey ! altines now have a discord and you should join !

traits
[c] hair

hmmm i almost kept this one myself //v\\
the contest for this one is just one art piece or 200 word story !
you can write or draw anything you want, but the altine has to be the subject ^v^
extras + prettying up are allowed !
end date: december 31st @ 10 PM EST ! (my birthday !)

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]class:[/b] stock
[b]alignment:[/b] good
[b]prompt answer:[/b]
[b]optional extras:[/b]
Last edited by capone. on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: altine #010 - open !

Postby trans » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:48 am

big res :eyes:
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:59 am

"Oliver" a simple name for a simple Altine. He wasn’t the most popular Altine when he was still a child, people thought that he was way too common. He was beige, and like a blank slate, without markings in his simple, but beautiful fur. Everyone had exuberant markings that resembled tigers or different patterns that made them unique in they own way. And then, there was Oliver, the ‘boring’ boy who liked to waste his time with flowers.

When Oliver grew up, new markings appeared in his body like flowers blossoming. Everyone was surprised by that, but the boy didn’t even flinch, he was fine being alone and with the flowers, he didn’t had time to ‘make friends’.

But he did made some friends that loved the flowers just like him eventually, and they made him feel the love again for people, even though he still preferred the flowers over his friends, but that was how he was like and he wasn’t going to change just to please someone.

Oliver now is owner of the biggest gardening shop in his country and he has a enormous love for roses ( specially the red ones 😉).

Last edited by lumy on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 am

Marking!! <333
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:40 am

big res with the name chamomile
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:41 pm

╔═════════════╗

.paris.

from the latin meaning "lucky, successful"

although he was born male, he feels some distance with that identity, and identifies mainly as a demiboy

stock; good

✺ ✺ ✺

when felix was a child, he used to always dream about his wedding. he had everything planned out from the age of twelve, from the cake topper to the color scheme to the very season it would be held in. he meticulously held to this idea. the only thing he wasn’t sure of, though, was who he was going to marry.
he grew up in a very heteronormative, religious household, so his first exposure to anything deviant from that norm was david bowie. he first heard the ziggy stardust album on accident as he wandered into a record store to buy a birthday present for his mom, and couldn’t quit thinking about the androgynous man he had just heard, the antithesis of everything he thought he knew. when bowie came out as gay, it felt like something finally clicked with felix. he understood.
his wedding plans finally made more sense to him; he was no longer planning for dresses, but for tuxes. there was the unfortunate caveat of unsupportive parents, but he didn’t care. he found himself loving pink and loving bowie and planning his wedding like how he wanted: with the most dashing, beautiful, handsome man by his side.

optional extras:

felix met lucas in the most unexpected of ways: on the beach, on the hottest day of summer, when felix had just hopelessly lost a volleyball competition to lucas and his team, mainly because felix couldn’t keep his eyes off the blonde, tanned beach babe in front of him. he missed every ball that was thrown at him.
lucas came up to him afterwards, smirking, with a phone number scrawled in messy handwriting and a proposition: whoever wins the next volleyball game has to buy food for the winner. felix, starry-eyed and dazed, agreed, but quickly backed out when he realized it involved sports. plus, he didn’t have the cash to treat anyone to lunch, let alone someone like lucas, who deserved a full five-course meal in his eyes, and felix barely had enough for mcdonald’s. embarrassed, felix withdrew, but lucas kept pushing.
“one game” he would text him, and every time felix would come up with an excuse. all lucas would say is “i’ll wait,” once, felix, in a fit of flustered embarrassment, sent back “i’d kiss you before i play volleyball with you.” all lucas said back was “i’ll wait.”
on the last day of their beach trip, lucas finally managed to corner felix. “did i do something wrong?” he asked, genuinely concerned. “i just wanted to play some volleyball with you. you were funny. and were pretty good at keeping your team motivated.” he hesitated, suppressing a smile. “although, not so good with balls.”
felix blushed deep red, and, after an awkward pause, so did lucas. both boys stood there, facing each other, not knowing what to say but desperately wanting to speak. finally, lucas spoke up again.
“if you don’t want to play volleyball, we can at the very least go out to lunch. my treat.”
“why are you being so nice to me?” felix all of a sudden blurted out, before immediately biting his tongue. stupid, why did you say that! he’s going to think you’re crazy.
“because,” lucas said, and felix all of a sudden noticed how close lucas was to his face. he involuntarily held his breath, his heart beating out of his chest. “i like you.” he said it plainly, matter-of-factly, as though he was talking about the weather instead of sharing his deep, intimate feelings. felix thought he might throw up.
“are you sure?”
“pretty positive.” lucas grinned, and leaned so close to his face that their noses were nearly touching, giving felix the opportunity to close a kiss. “by the way,” he breathed. “i’m still waiting."

╚═════════════╝
Last edited by .paris. on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me