Blessed the GWJ

"Blessed the GWJ" by Lady_Lycana

Dressup entry

Blessed the GWJ

Postby Lady_Lycana » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:17 am

Blessed is one of my favorite pets on the site, the beautiful GWJ or Grown White July.

Why she is my favorite:

The GWJ is my favorite due to what it represents to me. Beauty, equality, pureness and many other things. The GWJ sits high above the gap on the main list, making it almost impossible for me to achieve after stupidly trading the one I had, which was a gift from my good friend, Tenor back in 2015. Another user gave me the chance to achieve it, Not Pigeons. This trade plus some flight rising currency was what I gave to have the GWJ again. I was so happy to have her back, I cried. Now here she is, dressed and locked away.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Why the items are my favorites:

All of the items on her are in my favorites range since they can be used in a combination of different ways and fit perfectly with the color scheme of any colored pets, from white to even rainbow colors. If layered correctly, they can make any pet stand out among the crowd. Especially, the bright multi colored background, flowers and dress.

She has been my favorite since I joined and will always be my favorite. If I could afford it, I would probably hoard them but alas I cannot :lol:
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me