31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Anza

☆ space baby #6 black hole type *winner announced*

Postby nimori » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:27 am

space babies

main threadartist search

what is a space baby? *:・゚☆

born in tandem with the stars themselves, space babies are creatures that scour the cosmos in search of... destiny! each start out as idealistic little things, driven to find their one ( or two... or three... ) true calling(s). a sb's destiny can be something as large as becoming the defender of a planet, to something as small as growing their own garden. each time a sb finds one of their destinies, a ring of stardust grows around their body. the most ancient sb's are entirely cloaked in stardust, each seeming as though they've grown their own universe.

a sb can range anywhere from four to seven feet tall, and can thrive anywhere from the cold depths of space, to the gentle breeze on earth. some sb's have colonized entire worlds - though many think of themselves as wanderers without a set 'home planet.' that doesn't mean that they aren't social creatures, of course - sb's love to team up with partners for their long journeys across the galaxy! but...

sb's can be devious little creatures, and can try to sabotage another sb from reaching their destiny. this is mainly due to their competitive nature, and often isn't out of ill-will... however, sb's that have their destinies stolen from them will lose their jovial spirit and become a 'black hole' type sb. these sb's will never gain their own destiny ring, and seem sharp and gaunt in comparison to their peers. since black hole types no longer have a destiny to strive after, they'll try to steal another sb's destiny rings. because of this, black hole types can often be found decorated with many broken destiny rings, stolen from sb's that were too slow to escape.

end date: december 27th *extended*

to enter for this bab, mark the main thread, and then fill out the form below:

Code: Select all
name ;
personality ;
story; (where she came from and how she ended up a black hole sb)
art (optional, will improve chances though)

extras are allowed
traits *:・゚☆

single poof on tail *standard
long ears *uncommon
supernova stardust *legendary
multiple destiny rings *legendary
black hole type *legendary

winner is Anza
Last edited by nimori on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
songs you should
check out

one

two

three

four

five

six

nimori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ space baby #6 black hole type

Postby saltcow » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:46 pm

name ;
      personality ;
      art (optional, will improve chances though)

res.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nova ; love me, hear me, fear me

Postby alyxmin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:03 pm

name ; nova
    personality ; nova was a happy cheerful girl, but after her ring was stolen, she had a different personality.
    she was cold and deceiving, letting fear settle in SB's. She liked watching the SB's cower in fear as she walked by, liked how naiive hero's tried to stop her, liked the laughs she had when she took their rings.

she was ancient now. all of her foes faded, forgotten, unmemorable. she wasn't going to be like them, she was going to be remembered for great things, even if it was for planting fear in their minds. she just wanted to be remembered, she didn't care how it was, she would be written in the books as the ruler of many, the fear in your bones.

nova is smart: this is the only reason why she's alive. even though she's powerful, many SB's tried to destroy her by deceiving her. she wasn't going to fall for it: she usually ended up stealing their destiny rings as a response.

but underneath what has happened to her, deep, deep, down, you can find her still. you can find her charming smile, her kind words, and even the hugs she's given to many. it's very small now, overcome with her desire to be great, but if you find it, find her, the real her:
    you may find someone who could be your friend.
    it was just a game.
    it wasn't meant to go this far.

truth or dare was always fun, wasn't it? I mean, it could help you bond with everyone else, help you know everyone better.
    nova was a happy spirit, her destiny ring was bound to her leg, and she loved her destiny. her destiny was to not let fear come from any space babies. it was an easy task, all she had to do was make sure she helped everyone feel positive and happy.

the words slid off her tongue easily. '' dare. '' nova smiled, her rebel attitude showing. yes, she helped others, but nova was always a rebel. she jumped straight in without thinking. it made others chuckle and let fear not get into their skin. the space baby beside them, destiny (an odd name indeed) smiled as they said in response.
    '' I dare you to take off your destiny ring. ''

naiive, nova was, too trustworthy. not thinking about the consequences. she flinched, but not wanting to be called a scaredy-cat, she took off her ring and put it on the ground. nothing happened. reaching her paw out to grab her ring back, she yelped as a paw slapped her hand. the last thing she saw was destiny grabbing the destiny ring and running off.

she ran, but it was no use. she wouldn't be able to catch destiny. nova always knew destiny was competitive but... this? she tried to not let darkness overcome her. but she went too long without her ring. within two days, she was fading. she was going to disappear without a ring. she never thought she would do it but... she was going to have to find a ring.
    from then on, she stole rings.
    she destroyed rings that she didn't want herself, watching as the space babies either had no destiny and faded or become her minions, other black hole space babies. she grew to love her new job. her old self-was weak, she helped SB's not have fear.
    from that day forward, she made sure every SB had fear in their bones, destroying them from the inside out.
    art (optional, will improve chances though) res if i have enough time !
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ space baby #6 black hole type

Postby Anza » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:59 am

name ; Araisa

personality ; As a child, Araisa had a heart full of dreams and ambitions. With her great self-confidence she imagined herself helping all those who needed it find their destiny and she would find hers alongside. However, her over confidence to the point of arrogance led to poor decision making, such as when she spent the night at a party with people she shouldn't have trusted. The result of this decision was the loss of her destiny. After this incident she felt herself grow colder; the joy and energy of dreams escaped her and she was filled with a desire to see others fail. Araisa feels isolated in her pain, which one can see as the reason why she wishes others to meet a fate of isolation and emptiness similar to herself.

story; "I woke up that morning with an empty feeling in my heart. I stood up abruptly, scanning the room to find the chaotic remains of last nights party scattered from the red velvet couch to the chandelier on the ceiling. Looking down I saw my laced black dress around my body and my red purse laying on its side right next to my left foot. Everything seemed to be where I had left it but why was I feeling as though something was missing, something like a piece of my soul...but that couldn't be it. Could it?

A panic overtook me. I felt my arms filled with a paralyzing horror, my head spun, my eyes saw spots of bright light instead of the surrounding scenery. This hollow feeling felt as though I had no reason to exist...no...purpose? I let out a sound which was a mix of a gasp and a faint sequel of absolute terror. I realized what was missing: it was my destiny ring. I had returned to the planet of Jakuba to meet its citizens who wanted to thank me for being the protector of their planet. I was invited to a party. It was wonderful. There was dancing. There was talking. But it was of no importance anymore. I had failed. I had failed myself, I had failed the people I was meant to protect, I had failed my destiny.

I searched for my destiny from one galaxy to the next. Picturing my destiny ring pawned off by some space pirate filled me with rage which slowly began to be the only emotion I felt besides emptiness. That hollowness filled by chest every passing moment being separated from my destiny, and as the years went buy that emptiness consumed me altogether. This is the story of how I became this way. Once I was beautiful but now I am empty without a purpose. Trust me this isn't a justification for my desire to see you loose your destiny as well, its simply what had happened."
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ Aonani.

Postby recherché. » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:37 pm

ImageImage

Name;
    Aonani Cleo Fernin.

Personality;
    She's actually really hardcore and cold. She has absolutely no emotion towards anything due to her harsh childhood.
    She has no mercy in her blood whatsoever, getting her joy from high pitched screams when she steals the destiny of
    her older schoolmates. Aonani doesn't want to be like this, however. She envies those who are well liked in her
    community since she wanted to be like them.

Story;
    Aonani came from a very religious and high status family, but it was hard for her mother to conceive a child. When she
    was born, all hell broke loose. She didn't know why everybody hated her, but it was because she looked different. Of
    course, her parents loved her as much as they could since they saw her as a miracle, but a curse as well. They were
    stripped of their status and their wealth because of their child, and their love for Aonani slowly turned to hatred as
    they realized that she was the reason that they were in poverty. Many people were afraid of her when she was at the
    age of 5. Nobody wanted to play with her because they were afraid that she'd steal their soul with all of her destiny
    rings. She didn't learn of her power until she was a teen, so many people didn't see her as a huge threat until she met
    another black hole type like her. Aonani would always threaten to steal the destiny of people who disrespected her,
    and out of their fear, she created her own little world where she would rule upon. Even though she had her own
    kingdom, she still wasn't very happy being alone. Although she had practically all the power in the world, getting
    whatever she could by threatening, she was still lonely.
    She's like a queen without her king.

ImageImage
    cat doesn't belong to me!
Last edited by recherché. on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Felicia - So naive she paid the price

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:52 am

name ;
Felicia

personality ;
Before her rings were stolen. Felicia was a kind and naive space baby, with a heart full of wonder and hope. She had a smle for everyone even when practice ran late into into the night and she was exhausted. Somehow she always managed to slip out of unfortunate situations, until that luck ran out. As a black hole type she is the polar opposite, quiet and cruel. With a knowledge of manipulation that she didn't have before. She has a temper and it is the dangerous kind.

story;
I was born on the planet named earth in a city by the name of France. My destiny? Dancing. As my talent grew so appeared my very first destiny ring. A perfect sparkling circle that hovered around my wrist. With time two more appeared another for my right wrist and one for my left

I made my way out the theatre still beaming from how well tonight's performance had gone when she stepped out of the shadows. Tall dark and beautiful beyond belief, I'd never seen anyone like her.

"You dance so beautifully" she offered me with a smile on her dark lips.

I positively beamed in reply. "Thank you so much!" I cried my hands pressed together in gesture of delight. She came closer and lifted an elegant hand to cup my cheek, dark eyes looking right into my own. I was so entranced by her eyes that I didn't notice her reaching toward the gleaming ring surrounding one of my wrists. It took less than second for the comforting warmth it gave off to vanish.

Yanking myself away I gazed at her in horror as she slipped the now cracked ring into place around one slender ankle where it glimmered just as beautifully as it had done on myself.

"What have you done?" I whispered wrapping my arms around myself hand going to the rings still around my right wrist.

"Taken what I want, now, give me the other rings" where had been smooth glorious silk now there was dark violence. A promise of pain in those dark eyes. I tried to back away but she dashed forward and with another sultry smile. Tore my last rings away from me. I stumbled back, sinking to the floor. The stone bitterly cold beneath my feet, numbness steadily spreading throughout my body. This couldn't be happening, how could she have taken my rings? I didn't understand and the last thing I registered before darkness claimed me was the beautiful figure walking away with 3 shiny new destiny rings surrounding her limbs.

When I woke sometime later it was as a pitiful creature who could do nothing but cry over the loss of something so precious only those who had too lost their destiny would know how the pain.

My heart broke that day and I gained a malicious thirst for a destiny I no longer had. So I began taking rings from those just as naive as I once was. They don't fix my heart and neither do they slate the thirst for a destiny I no longer have but they're mine now and I have no regrets about just who I am. These broken rings of mine serve as a grim reminder, I will never be naive again.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:24 am

Name;;
Aphelion // event when a celestial body orbits around the sun at its farthest range.

Personality;
She does not talk to anyone, under any circumstances, unless they have or know things of her interests. She hasn't been shown to have emotions, aside from her anger outbursts but she is mainly peaceful an docile.

Story;;
Created inside of a government facility, in hopes of humanity creating a higher power, or a 'god'. She was created from stardust, the contents of the meteor that destroyed the dinosaurs, nuclear hydrogen, multiple genes from animals, and the vessel of a Female. Her creation, left dozens of men dead because of the radiation she gives off. Many tests have been run on her, and how her body functions, such as her limbs, including her tail. During the tests, scientist concluded she was created in somewhat of a 'dormant' state, her true power not yet revealed to the corporation. In some short interviews, they asked about her powers, in which she simply replied: "My powers are strong enough to wipe out this asteroid you inhabit." and said nothing more on the topic. More tests being placed on her, concluded that her favorite creatures were butterflies and her favorite foods were apparently different types of berries, even tho some are poisonous to humans she has no problem consuming them. She can go long periods without foods, somehow getting nutrience from the things and or people around her through consuming their energy and 'draining them'. Every day, her powers seem to be getting stronger, as she now absorbs the lights from the contained areas she's kept in, using the light from the light sources and creating a new ability for her, levitation. The left over light she gained forms circles around her limbs, as if small halo's that glitter and levitate wth her, never touching her limbs as they float around them. Having emotional outbursts, cause lots of damage, due to her releasing her pent up power, and devistating the whole facility. The worse case being destroying the whole facility she was past in, and having to be moved to a new one, leaving nothing but a large patch of dirt where it was. No bricks, no glass, nobody, nothing. With most of her outburst, her body seems to crack like a porcelain doll. Looking into said cracks, will leave the persons conscience blank and leave them in a 'vegetable like' state. Word somehow gotten out of the secret facility, and news started to spread around the world, of a "Sentient, humanoid black hole." and fear soon spread around the world, and exposed the facility and wanting her to have her "free will to do whatever wants to do." The secret project is now an open news and controvercy.

Art;;
By me, above ^^^
SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ space baby #6 black hole type *winner announced*

Postby recherché. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:59 am

ah congrats
may use my concept for something else then!
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:08 am

same ^^^

using concept for something else :3
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:55 pm

oh my gosh I just saw this and it made my day!
    Thank you so much! <3
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes