Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Boo #7 - Winner

Postby Kaizoku » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:42 pm

This one's got a couple of edits.
- Rare horns (double)
- Slight fur edits
- Ghost expression edit

This one's gonna have a slightly longer contest, it ends on the 14th of December!
You need to write a small story about the Boo and their ghost! c: It can be about anything, there's no set theme.
Prettying up is fine.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by Kaizoku on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Boo #7

Postby kuromi !! » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:59 am

Username: Moon's Paws <3
Name: Vlance
Story: Vlance was a young boy when his life changed, before the "accident" he had a perfectly normal Boo life. Vlance's father was an "experimentist" as they call it. e worked with unknown substances and one day, Vlance was playing around in his father's part of their burrow and whilst his father was making something (drumroll for the most chlique thing) his mixture spilled on him. It affected him in a way that he didn't know, no one knew what happened. All they knew is that his fur chaned color and that his ghost barely talks to him anymore.
in the process of quitting
cdsart shop
kuromi !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w i l d. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Username: Marie1306
Name: Natalia
Story:
Natalia has always been different. From the size of her horns to how she acts, she felt lonely in a sea of boos. When she was little, noboo really liked her. She was too adventurous, a bit too much to handle. She was outgoing, willing to do anything to stand out in the crowd and seem important. She was loud, kind of obnoxious. But her personality makes her who she is today. Her ghosty loves her, telling her that noboo should criticize what they don't understand. If they don't understand, why not try talking to her? She agreed with this, but no one else seemed to. She finally went on to make other kinds of friends, with animals, and some boos just like her. She finally felt understood; and also overwhelmed. She just couldn't understand why now so many people like her. And she got her answer later on; noboo understands and cherishes the beautiful things they have until they lose them. But those people are gone now, and she is living happily with boos (and animals) she loves.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Image -
______________________ ________
"A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way."

- Plain White T's

- she/they/he - INTJ - Friendly - Inbox is Open - Call me Marie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
w i l d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Extended for 2 more days!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:48 pm

username:
.paris.

name:
holly

story:
her ghost had always been shier than her, and that's saying something. the other boo's regarded her with disdain, some mild apprehension, when they saw her ghosts fizzle back into her ears whenever she turned around. they couldn't understand her, understand what was a part of her, and for a time that made some part of her shrivel up and die.

holly withdrew into herself. it was easier that way, she could focus on tending her inner spirit rather than dealing with those around her. it hurt, of course, but she wrapped her heart in thorns and kept everyone else at bay. she was never mean, of course, just cautious, and it was easier to prevent the hurt than it was to heal it.

plants became her solitude. she frequented the garden by her home and it seemed like each week she brought home different plants until her room was full to the brim of succulents and peace lillies and cacti and all other kinds of miraculuous greens that she had a meticulous eye for. her ghosts came out then, calm and secure, and sometimes they hummed to her as she worked with her plants.

it was the only time they were ever kind.

of course, her frequenting to the garden did not go unnoticed. there was one particular boo there who kept catching her eye. she knew her from school, she had been in holly's biology class years ago. she had been much too brazen for holly, too booksmart, too outspoken. they rarely crossed paths those days other than when being cordial, when nothing more than a simple nod of the head was necessary. her presecne in the garden bothered her. it was her safe spot, her quiet place, and this other boo was tainting it.

her ghosts, though, thought different. though they had never come out before, they came out for this brazen booksmart girl, this out of place girl, the girl who aced biology but couldn't keep a plant alive for longer than a week. finally, fed up with her prescence, holly walked up to her and said, "look, you can't even keep a succulent alive and i have a whole garden back at my house. do you want help?"

the girl seemed startled. "um," a slight blush creeping up on her cheeks. "i'd like that, actually, yeah."

holly was taken aback; she didn't expect her to want help. she faltered. "are you sure? i'm pretty bad at explaining things, and i'm not so good with, well, others."

"yeah," the girl said, more sure of herself. "i think you'll be fine. besides, your ghosts seem to like me."

and so they did. they were humming that same song again, her peaceful song, and holly realized she wasn't anxious anymore. she smiled, slightly, and said: "c'mon, let me show you how to grow."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Kaizoku wrote:
Extended for 2 more days!

Another 2 days, just in case. Last extension though!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:29 pm

Congratulations to .paris.! c:

.paris. wrote:
username:
.paris.

name:
holly

story:
her ghost had always been shier than her, and that's saying something. the other boo's regarded her with disdain, some mild apprehension, when they saw her ghosts fizzle back into her ears whenever she turned around. they couldn't understand her, understand what was a part of her, and for a time that made some part of her shrivel up and die.

holly withdrew into herself. it was easier that way, she could focus on tending her inner spirit rather than dealing with those around her. it hurt, of course, but she wrapped her heart in thorns and kept everyone else at bay. she was never mean, of course, just cautious, and it was easier to prevent the hurt than it was to heal it.

plants became her solitude. she frequented the garden by her home and it seemed like each week she brought home different plants until her room was full to the brim of succulents and peace lillies and cacti and all other kinds of miraculuous greens that she had a meticulous eye for. her ghosts came out then, calm and secure, and sometimes they hummed to her as she worked with her plants.

it was the only time they were ever kind.

of course, her frequenting to the garden did not go unnoticed. there was one particular boo there who kept catching her eye. she knew her from school, she had been in holly's biology class years ago. she had been much too brazen for holly, too booksmart, too outspoken. they rarely crossed paths those days other than when being cordial, when nothing more than a simple nod of the head was necessary. her presecne in the garden bothered her. it was her safe spot, her quiet place, and this other boo was tainting it.

her ghosts, though, thought different. though they had never come out before, they came out for this brazen booksmart girl, this out of place girl, the girl who aced biology but couldn't keep a plant alive for longer than a week. finally, fed up with her prescence, holly walked up to her and said, "look, you can't even keep a succulent alive and i have a whole garden back at my house. do you want help?"

the girl seemed startled. "um," a slight blush creeping up on her cheeks. "i'd like that, actually, yeah."

holly was taken aback; she didn't expect her to want help. she faltered. "are you sure? i'm pretty bad at explaining things, and i'm not so good with, well, others."

"yeah," the girl said, more sure of herself. "i think you'll be fine. besides, your ghosts seem to like me."

and so they did. they were humming that same song again, her peaceful song, and holly realized she wasn't anxious anymore. she smiled, slightly, and said: "c'mon, let me show you how to grow."

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Boo #7 - Winner

Postby .paris. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:56 pm

aaaaa thank u!!!! <333
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me