Sparrowflight & Shadowgrace by feyre.archeron

Based on Click to view
Artist feyre.archeron [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sparrowflight & Shadowgrace

Postby feyre.archeron » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:22 am

Deepwoods Clan rests deep within the forest, camouflaged by the shadows of the trees and hidden behind layers of underbrush. There are approximately 30 cats within the clan currently, with little to no opposition with their place in the forest, at least until recently. A new clan has settled in the forest, unawares of the Deepwoods Clan. They call themselves the Treetop Clan, moving through the trees with ease. Sparrowflight is deputy of the Deepwoods clan, and was the first to learn of the new clan that has built themselves up in the forest. Deepwoods plans on chasing them from the forest, but Sparrowflight is against the movement due to Shadowgrace, a small black and white female from Treetop Clan. She is a swift and slim cat of good spirits and has told her clan nothing of the Deepwoods clan, therefore binding herself to Sparrowflight.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparrowflight & Shadowgrace

Postby kyliethehedgehog » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:49 am

You are so talented! How on earth did you manage that in 13 1/2 minutes? I may or may not have been able to draw a straight line in thirteen minutes! :)
kyliethehedgehog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me