Postby lumy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:43 am

Whoa I can't express how happy I am rn omg
;A;

╒═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
lumy

Loken

Female , but prefers male pronouns !
╘═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

When Loken was just a small Spint, he was abandoned to die in his nest. His parents were caring Sparoks, but when they saw his four eyes and horns, they were scared. He was born a complete "aberration" in their eyes and since he was the only one that hatched, he was left all alone. Not knowing how to hunt, or to glide alone he was crying for days, starving and scared. He was getting cold with the winter approaching and he couldn't find a way to stay warm. But his parents weren't too "cruel". They left an amulet that would protect him from other animals and would make he actually survive until he could do the things he had to alone.
When he got a bit older, surviving only with some fruits and -unlucky- rodents that passed near his nest , he glided to the ground and started living , alone.

He was growing up fast, faster than the normal,was an excellent hunter and knew - maybe by the amulet's influence- what to do to survive. Loken had an perfect instinct that got him alive from things that everyone would think that was impossible. That made him almost impossible to kill, Loken would dodge and fly with his back wings , away from the danger.

When Loken was considered an adult Sparok, he found some...interesting matters. The winter was near and there was already snow covering the forests and plains where he lived, making life hard for all the animals in that place. While he was out his cave hunting, he found two small things cuddling near a tree, trembling and whimpering.

"What could that be?" he thought, walking with soft steps and almost gliding back when he saw that the "things" were actually...wolf puppies? But...the colors were wrong... and the fur not too "fluffy" to protect them from the winter... and then it clicked. They were Husky puppies !! And really small ones, in that matter. He was walking back to then and sighed when they looked scared at him.

Loken stayed quiet for some minutes, getting the puppies "calm" with his presence and began pondering: Why were they alone, in the winter? Why were they starving as well (judging by their small ribs appearing even with all that fur covering then)? Why were they so...similar to him?
Looking at them gave him an answer. They had Black fur and couldn't mingle well in the snow, just like him, the puppies were easy preys in the winter. They were small , way too small and couldn't even walk without triping since they were so hungry that ... they could die at any minute. "They must have been abandoned as well..." He thought , sadly.

Loken, that day, decided to keep the puppies and help them to survive the harsh winter, and that was what he did. He cared for the puppies for many, many years...

That's how he found himself back into the cave with two hulking forms at the entrance : his babies. The Huskies grew up and were the perfect family he always wished to have. After the Summer, some bears appeared near his new den and he was left...vulnerable, but not too much, since both Hodir and Alastair (the Huskies!) would protect him and the new family member from any harm.

And by new family member he meant the small spint nesting himself near his body seeking warmth. Loken found him abandoned in a nest, just like him -again- and took the Spint with him to help him survive and to let he grow in the way he deserved.

Loken finally, finally got to know what was really important and mattered : his family. Quite the family, a really unusual one!
But in his opinion, it was the best he could have ever wished for. He kept looking at the Spint , and grined when he saw the small light coming from his amulet...
He guessed it was still working, and was giving him all the luck in the world.

Want to see the pictures in better res?
There !
Boop!
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard