Haworthia

Postby e u p h o r i a » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:05 pm

E u p h o r i a wrote:
"we’re a bit short on time, so i’ll
have to try...

username - E u p h o r i a || kalon name - Haworthia

XXXXXXXXfavorite flower & why
D a h l i a

XXXXX...The garden bloomed with our favorite flower today; I wish you could've seen all the dahlias. Don't worry though, you'll get to see the best one. I chose the one I thought was the most pretty.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFrom your dearest brother, Haworthia.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(P.S. I miss you so much!)

XXXXXLetting out a small smile, Haworthia placed the pen down besides the letter. A sigh was building up inside of him, but he squashed it down, knowing that it wasn't necessary. The bottle he had prepared reflected the sunlight coming from the open window, making the room appear almost crystalline. He blinked, knowing that it was time.
XXXXXNudging the spotless bottle closer towards him, he rolled up the letter like he always did, pushing it through the neck of the bottle into it. Haworthia moved onto the dahlia and pushed it into the bottle along with the letter carefully making sure that none of the delicate petals ripped or crinkled.
XXXXXGently holding the bottle, he walked outside, heading towards the same cliff he always visited yearly, for the sake of sending the precious letter and flower addressed to his sister Jade. As he walked the familiar path he passed the landmarks that were filled with memories of him and Jade.
XXXXXAs he traveled through his memories, he finally arrived at the cliff. He smiled brighter,
and slowly let the bottle slip from his paws. He watched as the bottle tumbled downwards, until the water gobbled it up. But he never felt a single drop of remorse any time he dropped the bottled letter and dahlia- he knew that Jade was watching him always, even if she was gone from this world. Laughing, he thought, That's why I love dahlias.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
X

...to send a letter in the mail,
but will it reach you?"

ohmygod I accidentally went wayy above 300 characters and had to delete like 60% of the story lol.. now it seems like a really chunky bio rip
e u p h o r i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me