Babysitting ghosts can be hard..

"Babysitting ghosts can be hard.." by DorkWolf

Dressup entry

Babysitting ghosts can be hard..

Postby DorkWolf » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:33 am

This is one of my most happiest pound grabs, phantom! I randomly picked her out when there was about 1000,pets left, I didn't know she would be so valuable! I have gotten quite a lot of trades, and see her on many people's wish list. I have always imagined her as a quiet animal that keeps to herself, and is usually soft, but can be annoyed. This is one of those times!
DorkWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Babysitting ghosts can be hard..

Postby DorkWolf » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:55 am

Bump
Pet's name: Hook

My dude has a bucket on him
DorkWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Babysitting ghosts can be hard..

Postby Kylaria » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:00 am

Cute!
Image OLD BIO: hello! My name is Cora! Nice to meet you : ) I may seem moody and shy sometimes, but that's just who I am *snaps fingers* I'm kind of a noob to this website, but only in the pets thing. I do know a lot about the game, and I hope to get some awesome and cool pets one day! You can donate if you want, but there's no need. Have a good day friend! And don't be afraid to pm me anytime : )! If you just get to know me, I'm a real meme maker and a good friend! I promise!

^this was written in 2017 GOD I WAS CRINGE. Anyway, I’ve basically quit at this point, but I come back every now and then to give away the pets I have left.
Kylaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me