Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

help me by root

Artist root [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

help me

Postby root » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:39 am

girls are cool and all but how do you draw them
    how do you draw humans in general

i dont know what this is im trying to find a style for drawing people?? cause i need to learn
    i was doing other stuff so the timer's probably off
x
01001010 JACK 01000001 SHE/IT/HE 01000011 ADULT 01001011
root

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: help me

Postby Sushibel » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:43 am

I find your style extremely cool and unique! Most of the time, it's better to find your own style and keep doing that, other than trying to achieve a specific art style, it's a go-with-what-you're-confortable-with thing, and most great artists are those who found their confortable, easy going style (for me, for example, I strived to draw realistic but I realized I felt more confortable drawing comic, and since I focused on that I became so much better and so less frustrated!! Haha)

Looking to collect all unicorns & malks!
Missing a few, please trade me! (:

Sushibel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby root » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:46 am

Azzurra97 wrote:I find your style extremely cool and unique! Most of the time, it's better to find your own style and keep doing that, other than trying to achieve a specific art style, it's a go-with-what-you're-confortable-with thing, and most great artists are those who found their confortable, easy going style (for me, for example, I strived to draw realistic but I realized I felt more confortable drawing comic, and since I focused on that I became so much better and so less frustrated!! Haha)

ahh thank you?? i really appreciated hearing this ,, i think i still have a ways to go but i definitely try to keep my art unique

thank you so much again!!!
x
01001010 JACK 01000001 SHE/IT/HE 01000011 ADULT 01001011
root

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me