Our 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯|Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Our 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯|Open

Postby limerence! » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:42 pm

at raven’s nest high, there is nothing but drama. when the former queen of the school goes missing over winter break, things are about to get more hectic. With cliques and loners, athletes and nerds, and mean girls who rule the halls, the teens of raven’s nest are going to have a highschool experience they will never forget. after all, it is a very small town, and if one thing matters, it’s your reputation.
Last edited by limerence! on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Our 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯|Wip

Postby limerence! » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:10 pm

“The world moves on another day another drama drama. But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma. And then the world moves on but what thing’s for sure. Maybe I got mine but you’ll all get yours.”
      The snakes of raven’s nest. They’re always searching for a victim, always in a constant battle to be on top. They have their queen, and the two minions are the fakest friends you’ll ever find.
      Queen Bee: [1/1] Kalliana Sykes|female|anma
      Minion: [1/1] Franklynn Sox|female|PinkMatter
      Minion: [1/1] Tequila Jasmine|female|poison ivy.

“Knew I was a robber first time that he saw me, stealing hearts and running off and never saying sorry. He can be my jailer, every love in comparison is a failure. I forget their names now, I’m so very tame now, never be the same now.”
      They are the jocks of raven’s nest. They never stay with the same person for over a week, and if they do, it’s rare. Perhaps the care that they’re hurting people, perhaps not.
      Jocks: [6/10]
      Jamie Sinclair|Female|Fandom_Queen
      Jackson Loveless|Male|Cas,
      Ethan|Male|Agile
      Jarres Edmonton|Male|flamed_writer.
      Abigail Kingsley|Female|Pastelllizard
      Name|Male|Wonder,
      Lyric James|Male|Pit~Bull~Lover
      Elliot Johnstone|Male|Consulting_Angel

“All my flowers grew back as thorns. Windows boarded up after the storm, he built a fire just to keep me warm. All the drama queens taking swings, all the jokers dressing up as kings”
      They are the geeks of raven’s nest. The nerds, “losers”, and the bottom of the highschool food chain. They get bullied by people who judge them.
      Geeks: [10/10]
      Olivia Wells|Female|✿ Яαʌɛи ✿
      Simon Simmons|Male|Talk Radio
      Alaina Queen|Gender|Spider-Man
      Wilhelmina Strauss|Female|Balto12
      Natalie Dubois|Female|Haunted_Queen
      Rosalie|Female|Agile
      Nita Lochlear |Female|poison ivy.
      Jasper Edwards|Male|Hakuna Matata;;
      Sebastian Purser|Male|HorseLover!
      Samir Williams-Ortez|Male|White Eagle|”King of Nerds”
      “I don’t like your perfect crime, how you laugh when you lie. You said the gun was mine, isn’t cool, no I don’t like you. I don’t like your kingdom keys, they once belonged to me.”
      They were once the kings and queens of raven’s nest. When the new jocks and popular girls arose after the ex queen bee’s death, they were driven out from the inner circle. They’re all best friends, and all looking for revenge.
      Ex-Minion [1/1] Ariana Fletcher|female|anma
      Ex-Minion [1/1] Shirley Mockerstien|female|FloralPussy
      Ex-Jock [1/1] Elijah Campbell|male|wolverine.
      Ex-Jock [1/1] Elise Rivers|female|Kylinq
      Ex-Jock [1/1] Alexander Patel|male|Nighti

“They say I did something bad, then why did it feel so good? They say I did something bad, then why does it feel so good? Most fun I ever had, and I would do it over and over and over again if I could.”
      They are the reckless rebels of raven’s nest. They won’t bow down to anyone, and are mortal enemies with the populars, exiles, and players. When the ex queen went missing, they rejoiced, and are on the suspect list.
      Rebels: [5/5]
      Arizona Fletcher|Female|Anma
      Camila Blackmoore|Female|wonder,
      Name|Gender|Mimu
      Damien Queen|Male|Spider-Man
      Cole Ruiz|Male|Nighti
Last edited by limerence! on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:48 am, edited 26 times in total.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Our 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯|Wip

Postby limerence! » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:05 am

- site's rules
      - keep everything pg-13 please.
      - drama is good, but don't do a major plot twist without consulting me, please.
      - no powerplaying
      - please no god modding, it's kind of annoying... Let the moderators do their jobs.
      - ooc is encouraged on the discussion thread, be friendly.
      - please no over excessively designed posts, it makes the server lag for other people, and makes the thread look clamored
      - all posts on the discussion thread, please
      - I will allow minor cussing, but keep even that at a minimum, please.
      - no one is perfect, your character has to have some flaws
      -have as many characters as you can handle
      - lgbtq is welcomed.
      - no rude comments based on race, nationality, sexuality, or gender. I will not hesitate to report you. Be friendly and keep in mind that everyone is different, and that's what makes them special.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Our 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯|Open

Postby limerence! » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:59 am

Also, even though we aren’t going to start just yet, I’d like to set the mood for when we do.

It’s February 15. We’ve been in school for a month since break now. Nobody talks about Annora Vixen, but everyone privately wonders about her. Where is she, what happened, is she still alive? There’s no way anyone could know. The town is covered in snow, just as cold and distant as the hopes of finding our ex-queen are. No one says it, but everyone knows she is dead. Meanwhile, there are other issues. The exiles are tired of being thrown from their righteous spotlight. The queen bee and her loyal subjects rule the halls, terrorizing everyone they can touch. The geeks are getting their scholarships from their dream schools, if only they can survive the bullies. The jocks are mourning the loss of Annora Vixen, their biggest fan. As for the rebels, they’re doing that they always do- rebel. Will we ever find Annora’s killer? She had a lot of enemies, and if there’s anything that can sell a killer out, it’s their reputation
in the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
black lives are needed.
black lives are beautiful.
black lives are everything.
matter is just an understatement.

ello, uh, i’m atlanta. half russian half jamaican, full sneaker hoarder c:
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:09 am

Arizona Fletcher|Female|Rebel|Tagged: open
      “Did I ever mention that I hate you?”

Arizona was on her phone in the middle of the class, and the teacher had already given up on trying to reprimand her. With her feet covered with her scuffed black combat boots propped on her deck, she blew a bubble gum bubble out of boredom. She faintly heard the clock ticking in the back of the class. She crumbled her notes into a tightly packed ball, then threw it at the teacher. Frowning when it missed him, then grinning when he looked at her, she jumped up when the bell rang. “Freedom!” She rejoiced.

Kalliana Sykes|Female|Queen Bee|Tagged: open
      “Step aside, peasants.”

Kalli had been passing notes the whole class period, simply because she lost her phone. When she saw the bell was about to ring, she pulled her basket of invitations from under her desk. She passed the basket to the person text to her, then watched it travel around the room. When the bell rang, she neatly arose from her chair.

Ariana Fletcher|Female|Ex-minion|Tagged: open
      “My high heels are bigger than your standards.”

When she received Kalliana’s invitation, Ariana rolled her eyes and tucked it away in her bag. She saw her twin launch a paper ball at the teacher and frowned slightly. Sometimes she didn’t know why her sister was such an embarrassment. Upon hearing the bell ring, she rose to meet up with the other exiles.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseLover! » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:58 am

Sebastian James Purser | Male | Geek | Free

Seb had spent the whole lesson taking notes and just having his head in his book, he didn’t see the point of going to school and not working, if you had to be somewhere might as well put the effort in to get somewhere in life. When he saw that Arizona girl chuck paper at the teacher he shook his head a little, what had the teacher done apart from his job? He hated the rebels most times. He had a quick glance at the invitation when it came around, passing on the basket with a sigh- he defo wasn’t going.
HorseLover!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:13 am

Elise Rivers | Female | Ex-Jock | tags: open
Elise quickly read the note, deciding that she would go. She stuffed the invitation in her pocket, and passed it to the person next to her. She started to gather all of her stuff. She got up, happy that school was over for the day.
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:25 am

O L I V I A
      female • 17 y/o • geek • tags: open • location: 7th period • feeling: indifferent, bored
    one of olivia's few friends shook her shoulder as the invitations were passed around. 'olivia, we have to go!' she exclaimed, a bright smile on her face. rolling her eyes, olivia began to focus on her work until the bell rang. finally, freedom! 'i'm coming over after school to help you find something to wear. remember, we're in highschool, liv.'

(( anyone can bump into her c: ))
Last edited by fall out boy, on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agile » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:28 am

[ rosalie williams ][ female ][ geek ][ 7th period ][ tags; open]
    twiddling her thumbs, rosalie glanced around the room. the day dragged on, and it felt as though that it was never going to end. the bell echoed through her thoughts, awakening rosalie from persistent daydreams. scrambling herself together to leave, it was apparent to her that a sea of exclamations had risen from the class. she received a note, that was inviting everyone to attend the queen bee's party. 'maybe it was worth a shot?', rosalie pondered, before exiting the classroom.

[ ethan jones ][ male ][ jock ][ 7th period ][ tags; open]
    watching the geeks and socially excluded from the back of the class, ethan made himself obnoxiously present. laughing when the opportunity was present, or muttering something to one of his friends. he picked himself up with emphasis when the bell rang out, audibly expressing his excitement. "thank god!", he exclaimed, packing up his belongings. as the notes for kalliana's party spread across the room, he scooped one up with ease. skimming down the page quickly, it was already apparent to him that he was going to attend.
agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me