Main Halter Color:
    Secondary Halter Color:
    Eye Color: Seafoam
    Phenotype: Bay Roan Overo
    Genotype: ee | Aa | RnRn | Oo
    Breeding Notes:
    ~ Scars/cuts will not pass
    ~ Always pass Roan (Rn)

it seems like this stallion has a couple of scars/cuts, wonder what he's been through.
    to get him, give me a story of what happened to him.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Main Halter Color:[/b]
    [b]Secondary Halter Color:[/b]
    [b]Story:[/b]

pimping/editing the forum is allowed.
    minimum of 200 words | max of 1000 words.
    ends after enough completed forums.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GSA #625

Postby Starred » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:45 am

Username: JordynSeesStars
Show Name: Samoset
Barn Name: Samoset (Sam)
Main Halter Color: Black
Secondary Halter Color: Eye Color
Story: Samoset was very scarred up when he was brought to our ranch. There are stories of Samoset being part of a wild herd, roaming the mountainous area surrounding the ranch. But there is one story in particular that the other ranchers have told around the town. And that is that Samoset was the bravest herd leader that there could be...

There have been stories of the legendary bear horse. He is not a bear, but yes he is a horse. Legend has it that this horse could defeat any predator that came to his herd! It was like he had magical powers and it was as if he could look at the predator and scare him off with little effort. But how did he get these scars? It was said to be a cougar. Except, that is what the veterinarian said judging by the scars! It came running at his herd, and it caught him off guard with it's great hunting skills. It decided to go after the leader head on. It was latched onto his back and Samoset kept bucking and trying to fight off the big cat. I am sure you are thinking why is he not with his herd? They were all taken by poachers and loaded up into a big truck. But rumor has it that they are all scattered around the town!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:35 am

Username: Wolfiedodg3
Show Name: WHR Demon of The Woods
Barn Name: Mor'du
Main Halter Color: Deathly Black
Secondary Halter Color: Glowing Dark Yellow
Story: Mor'du didn't know what a pasture was. He didn't know was warmth was. He didn't know what love was. Mor'du had been known as the Demon of the Woods in what is now his old life. Before he knew anything about the humans that he lived on this Earth with. The horse of Legends has a story to tell. Something old and long. Are you ready for a story?
If you know who Mor'du is then you know it is based on a movie, which is odd, but he is named after a large deadly bear that was original human, but had done bad deeds and was turned into a bear for these deeds. Mor'du is named after this bear for a few reasons. His large scars that cover his whole body and the woods that he roamed in plus some deeds he had done.

Mor'du had been a wild stallion, but he, of course, didn't start off wild. He lived in a slaughterhouse. His mother was killed soon after he was born, so he had to be fostered by another mare. Mor'du was only a few months old when he escaped, which he should have just stayed put since he wouldn't have survived out there very long. WIP
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:06 am

Username: G.L'S
Show Name: NW Warriors of the Sun
Barn Name: Batal
Main Halter Color: Kelly
Secondary Halter Color: white
Story: Now out to pasture, Batal remembers his early years long before he came to Nile Waters. Long before he began his dressage career, long before he even had a name. When Batal was only a yearling, for a little under a year, Batal was a Calvary horse in the middle of a war.
At the turn of the millennia, a war had broken out on the borders of Eteria and Ethiopia. He was sold into the cause and immediately trained for combat. Alongside camels and tanks, peacekeepers and military advancement, he carried and ran in a landscape no horse would ever get used to.
In the battle of Belessa, his scars came from their advance into the desolate mountains where the war as at it harshest. With little water and no connection back to their base, they advanced, laid and wait in the rocky territory. The long hours, the sounds of warfare, and men popping in and out of trenches slowly wore away at all of them, making the young stallion constantly nervous. They were caught by surprise early one morning during their advance when his rider was knocked off and he was snatched by an enemy soldier. He was cut in the gory scuffle and by his new rider as they fled the battle. Batal witnessed and was caught in the middle of guerrilla-style warfare for another three months before he became too flighty for use and escaped a tie-up one night.
In his escape and his time at the front, his wounds scarred, his weight plummeted, and his mind was lost to fear. Luckily, he was not alone for long and was quickly discovered and rounded up again. He only improved after we bought him at a final auction and he began to trust again: returned to a healthy weight and addressed his jittery nature. Six years later in the arena, no one would have suspected that the next future dressage prospect used to be a war hero.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.