Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

UFA Aiyana the Eternal Blossom (Design by That's Offensive) by TheRedGal

Based on Click to view
Artist TheRedGal [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

UFA Aiyana the Eternal Blossom (Design by That's Offensive)

Postby TheRedGal » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:59 am

Heyo~
This Aiyana, this is my reference picture that I will be using for art comissions. A big thank you to That's Offensive for the design, keep up the great work :)
I haven't been able to show this lady enough love I've the years and want to see her go to someone that will like her! I thought why not try and auction her since I did grab a few pieces for her portfolio~ imma leave it open til my birthday on the 21st and see if anyone is interested on bidding for her. I'm looking for more C$ but I wouldn't be against pets or characters.
Last edited by TheRedGal on Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

OoO~ I have been spotted~
Heyo~ I'm Red, You may see me floating around the forums, primarily around the art side. I love talking to people and I'm always open to talk to~
She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aiyana the Eternal Blossom (Design by That's Offensive)

Postby TheRedGal » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:31 pm

By Moonie

Heyo~ I'm Red, You may see me floating around the forums, primarily around the art side. I love talking to people and I'm always open to talk to~
She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:33 pm

By LunaHydreigon

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:34 pm

By vibranium.

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aiyana the Eternal Blossom (Design by That's Offensive)U

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:22 am

I haven't been able to show this lady enough love I've the years and want to see her go to someone that will like her! I thought why not try and auction her since I did grab a few pieces for her portfolio~ imma leave it open til my birthday on the 21st and see if anyone is interested on bidding for her. I'm looking for more C$ but I wouldn't be against pets or characters.

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UFA Aiyana the Eternal Blossom (Design by That's Offensi

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:30 am

TheRedGal wrote:I haven't been able to show this lady enough love I've the years and want to see her go to someone that will like her! I thought why not try and auction her since I did grab a few pieces for her portfolio~ imma leave it open til my birthday on the 21st and see if anyone is interested on bidding for her. I'm looking for more C$ but I wouldn't be against pets or characters.

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:44 am

TheRedGal wrote:I haven't been able to show this lady enough love I've the years and want to see her go to someone that will like her! I thought why not try and auction her since I did grab a few pieces for her portfolio~ imma leave it open til my birthday on the 21st and see if anyone is interested on bidding for her. I'm looking for more C$ but I wouldn't be against pets or characters.

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:39 pm

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:07 pm

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:46 am

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me