⟐ Ginger Snaps; Defender of Nature ⟐

"⟐ Ginger Snaps; Defender of Nature ⟐" by [ r a t ]

Dressup entry

⟐ Ginger Snaps; Defender of Nature ⟐

Postby [ r a t ] » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:16 am

Some say he's a ghost.
Others say he's just a mirage.
But in reality, he's dead.

A few years ago, this colt died from a snake bite to the leg. His herd was travelling though a desert to reach a forest, but the small horse slipped a back leg into a snake burrow by accident. The rattlesnake that lived in that particular burrow happened to be directly at the entrance of the tunnel. Like every other snake when threatened, it dug it's fangs into the colt's hind leg, chewing vigorously to ensure the venom will kill him. By the time his mother heard his high-pitched whinnying and came to his aid, the venom had already set in. He was a weak colt from birth, so his fate had been sealed by that snake bite. All the commotion had drawn his father over. At the sight of the snake latched to his son, he ran over to the helpless young horse, grabbed it in his mouth, and bit on it's neck so tightly that it's jaws loosened, enough for him to unlatch the reptile. He then proceeded to trample the vile beast until it's innards stained the stallion's hooves. As he turned back to look at his son, he saw his mate desperately trying to help his dying son to stand up. Solemnly, he trotted over to his mate and nosed her ear to get her attention. She turned to him, her eyes tearing up~

They managed to carry him to the forest with the help of the herd members, and he was placed on a flowerbed under the shade of a tree. While the herd slowly moved on, they gave the colt's mother some time to mourn his death.
The last thing he saw was his mother kneeling over him with the forest greenery surrounding him~

You can call it a miracle, or you can call it a myth, but Ginger Snaps (the name he gave himself) protects the forest his family passed though, using his now-obtained ability to help plants thrive to restore the forest whenever a disaster hits and destroys it (ex. forest fires) as well as help any passerby in need.
[ r a t ]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me