Catnip #6- sunrise fox by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Catnip #6- sunrise fox

Postby lovestruck » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:22 am

Yxelsese wrote: A tad bit of foxglove for a bit of pungence, a hair of a silver fox’s tail... sunset powder. Yes, I do think this time my sunrise potion will finally work out, I can capture the sun’s energy and use it as my own! Ah- no, I’ve only made another catnip.

Edits wrote:common- longer fur, shorter hair, ears

To win this darling, simply tell me about their animal companion! Ends in three days, on November 21st, at 12 pm est.

Code: Select all
    username:
    Name:
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Catnip #6- sunrise fox

Postby Softfeather_04 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:47 am

username: Softfetaher_04
Name: firesky
Animal companion: A very small little marble Fox
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my friend & I.

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:02 am

username: ❝ aesthetic.
Name: thea [ meaning the goddess of light and mother of the sun, moon and dawn. ]
Animal companion: Savita [ meaning the sun ]The Otter
hitched upon the catnip's back and curled into a small ball of sleek brown fur, savita the otter lets out small chirps of delight whenever she and her friend, thea, go out exploring. Like sisters, Savita & Thea have a tight bond that seems to be irreplaceable. They've gotten past the different language of eachother, know able to differentiate types of speak and finding the emotions that fit with it.
Both avid nature lovers, the pair will trek through nature trails and hike into the steep mountains together, enjoying the landscape and beauty of the world around them. They'll often gaze upon the stars at night and try to make out constellations. Thea's otter friend will often climb up her legs and rest upon her back when they become tired.

Last edited by carpe noctem. on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:13 am

username:Orcinus.
Name: Akara
Animal companion: His companion is a Sand cat.
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appiesauce » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:01 am

username: Aspynn
Name: Laken
Animal companion:
Laken and his pal Gunther, a small brown marten, love traveling together. They spend most of their days exploring and climbing new trees, swimming in rivers, and collecting & finding new species of plants, especially ones that glow. Gunther may seem a bit moody but he has a soft spot for his best friend, Laken. He is quite small but he will do anything to ensure his friends' safety, even if that means attacking larger mammals and scaring off imposing predators. Both buds love watching sunsets as much as they love star-gazing and their most favorite thing to do of all is spend time with one another.

xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop

xxxxxxxxImage
appiesauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintey » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:50 am

username: Pina Catla
Name: Lila
Animal companion: a chicken
Mintey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:13 am

Reminder that this ends in 3 hours at 12 pm!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: my friend & I.

Postby lovestruck » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:36 am

❝ aesthetic. wrote:

username: ❝ aesthetic.
Name: thea [ meaning the goddess of light and mother of the sun, moon and dawn. ]
Animal companion: Savita [ meaning the sun ]The Otter
hitched upon the catnip's back and curled into a small ball of sleek brown fur, savita the otter lets out small chirps of delight whenever she and her friend, thea, go out exploring. Like sisters, Savita & Thea have a tight bond that seems to be irreplaceable. They've gotten past the different language of eachother, know able to differentiate types of speak and finding the emotions that fit with it.
Both avid nature lovers, the pair will trek through nature trails and hike into the steep mountains together, enjoying the landscape and beauty of the world around them. They'll often gaze upon the stars at night and try to make out constellations. Thea's otter friend will often climb up her legs and rest upon her back when they become tired.

Congrats! This really made me picture them together, and your writing was very nice! If youd like I can attempt at drawing on an otter, although there’s no guarantee it’ll turn out well cx
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:02 am

sorry for not replying sooner but thank you so much! I love this gal so much and am happy to have her!

Also, if you do have enough time that would be cool, but no worries if you don't feel like it or don't have enough time!
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me