Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

catnips nursery- DNP by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

catnips nursery- DNP

Postby lovestruck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:57 am

Welcome to the catnips nursery, where all the baby catnips, or kitnips, are born! When an artist posts that their slots are open, you may request a batch, so long as you follow the rules below.

Guidelines
    Kitnips come in batches of 1-4, which is rolled for accordingly by the random number generator. You may post a form ONLY when an artist posts saying they’re open to do batches. Currently, the only artists able to do so are: bluebird.

All kits are a mix of the parents’ colors and patterns. Additionally, artists know and follow the breeding guidelines/rolling (PM me if you’ve forgotten)

Catnips may only breed twice in a lifetime at the moment. They may only breed after a 3 week cooldown, and you must own your catnip for at least two weeks before breeding them. Additionally, you may only request a batch every two weeks (2 weeks after an artist posts saying your ticket has been accepted.

You may not contact an artist asking for a slot, or otherwise. This is completely against the rules and you’ll get a strike- or banned, depending on the situation. Artists, please contact me if this happens to you.

Catnips may be in as many relationships, with any gender, or number of kalons as you’d like. They may be polyamorous, but at this time only up to three catnips may be bred at once.

You may switch nursery artists after three weeks if your batch hasn’t been made. Please provide proof of your ticket being accepted, and that the artist is allowing you to do so.

Kitnips may not breed win or be in relationships with adult Catnips. Additionally, they must be grown for at least one week to be bred. Also, cross-family relationships aren’t allowed.

Add any breeding items and their uses to the bottom of your ticket before posting, and add proof of your ownership of them. Please note you may not request certain designs/edits from an artist in your batch.

Forms
    Code: Select all
    Artist:

Owner 1: (link, Username, last batch for all owners)
    Owner 2:
    Owner 3:

Catnip 1: (name, link to oekaki ref)
    Catnip Hex Codes:
    Catnip Edits:
    (Please list all)
    Previous Batches:

Catnip 2: (name, link)
    Catnip Hex Codes:
    Catnip Edits:
    (Please list all)
    Previous Batches: