Catnip #1- robin’s egg by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Catnip #1- robin’s egg

Postby lovestruck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:18 am

Yxelsese wrote:I flipped my book open to the luck potion, hoping my luck would work this time- oh please say it’d work! I read aloud, and stirred in: Robins’ eggshells and the tail of a brownbellied newt. A rabbit’s foot, and a bit of black cat fur for luck! Oh my- this brew didn’t work either. However, this seems to be a rather... lucky catnip- why?

Edits wrote:none

Simply tell me why this catnip is lucky! Ends in a week, on November 23rd. You may pretty up, and have one art extra.
    Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    1 Art Piece (optional):

Last edited by lovestruck on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Catnip #1- robin’s egg

Postby Siven » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:06 am

Username: genesta1
Name: Robin
Why are they lucky?: they are lucky because birds are attracted to them, which is helpful because they can speak to these birds and ask them for help and whatnot.
1 Art Piece (optional): xx
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Discord: Siven#1271
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Euphorian Thoroughbreds | Tibetian Spitz | Senagal Zebras | Echobis | Baltic Huskies | Carran Hounds
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." -Shauna Niequist
Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby takatoro » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:10 am

Username: sebsamaru
Name: Leonard
Why are they lucky?: The lines under his eyes and on his back are tattoos, given to him at birth, because the Witch believed he was going to lead an unlucky life and wanted to prevent it. They overflow with magic energy, glowing a bright neon blue when luck is on his side. The tattoo mix is made by putting a lucky rabbit's foot, two crow's wings, a rainbow shell, and a duck's feather in a cauldron and boiling them. You replace the ink in a tribal tattoo machine with the mix, and then go along like you were using ink. This is only given to animals who are considered unlucky as a safety measure.

🐱‍🐉
Taka
I love Monster Hunter
Sorry for any late replies
Adult player
I'm not very interesting!!

takatoro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wikkedphobias » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:50 am

mork
Status - Non Active, won't be posting here anymore. Saving this page just for the nostalgia and memories.

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE CHECK OUT THIS ABSOLUTE BEAN <3 <3 !!!
Wikkedphobias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:37 am

sebsamaru wrote:Username: sebsamaru
Why are they lucky?: The lines under his eyes and on his back are tattoos, given to him at birth, because the Witch believed he was going to lead an unlucky life and wanted to prevent it. They overflow with magic energy, glowing a bright neon blue when luck is on his side. The tattoo mix is made by putting a lucky rabbit's foot, two crow's wings, a rainbow shell, and a duck's feather in a cauldron and boiling them. You replace the ink in a tribal tattoo machine with the mix, and then go along like you were using ink. This is only given to animals who are considered unlucky as a safety measure.

Congrats! Out of the two entrants I liked yours the most, as it was creative and it seemed like you put a lot of effort into it
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby takatoro » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:23 am

bluebird. wrote:
sebsamaru wrote:Username: sebsamaru

Congrats! Out of the two entrants I liked yours the most, as it was creative and it seemed like you put a lot of effort into it

Ahhh, thank you so much ;;v;; I'll take good care of him!

🐱‍🐉
Taka
I love Monster Hunter
Sorry for any late replies
Adult player
I'm not very interesting!!

takatoro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes