Artist P0CKETKNIFE [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by mikey

Camiel and Jophiel

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:41 am

Two kids who are convinced they rule the world.

Camiel is more mature than her siblings, knowing that clever manipulation is more effective in getting what you want than throwing a fit. She's the angel of the house, charming everyone she meets with her parents wrapped around her finger. She's polite and formal no matter the occasion, and dreams of fancy galas and tea parties where she can show off her charisma. Despite her formality, she's quite clumsy, tripping over her feet when dancing and spilling tea with her shaking hands. She's easily embarrassed by this, and so she avoids any opportunities with the potential of her messing up. That doesn't stop her of dreaming for the day she matures enough to blossom into a true princess.

Jophiel is less than charming, throwing tantrums and fits over not getting exactly what he wants when he wants it. He doesn't yet understand the concept of rules, so he takes what he wants despite his sibling's pleas of, "that's not fair." In his mind, if he wants it, it's his, and nobody can tell him otherwise. He's taken a liking to the idea of pirates, as they're free to look for treasure and claim it as they please. His siblings tease him by planting fake treasure maps around the house, and he spends hours digging up the garden looking for said treasure.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items