Allika the Milkshake Dealer

"Allika the Milkshake Dealer" by INACTIVEACCOUNT321

Dressup entry

Allika the Milkshake Dealer

Postby INACTIVEACCOUNT321 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:31 pm

She will give you precious discount coupons for your favorite drinks, handmade with included stardust to enhance the taste
She has made free, sweet, healing potion shakes for the wounded
She will fight with her fancy light sword.
She is Allika the Milkshake Dealer.
Last edited by INACTIVEACCOUNT321 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
INACTIVEACCOUNT321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aekka the Milkshake Dealer

Postby 3n5f » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:46 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can i have a vanilla strawberry rainbow whip cream hot choclate?

By the way... is one of these how her name is pronuced.... 1. Ae-KEY-Uh
2.Aye-Kuh-A 3. Ayee-I-Kah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everytime someone replys to this they must vote wich pronunication is the way it will be called. Aekka will be a nice cook maybe...
Ill sum up the total votes and what thing wins will be called that. Btw the{OWNER OF THE PET} must vote too
---------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~3N5F~
3n5f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aekka the Milkshake Dealer

Postby INACTIVEACCOUNT321 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:48 am

3n5f wrote:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can i have a vanilla strawberry rainbow whip cream hot choclate?

By the way... is one of these how her name is pronuced.... 1. Ae-KEY-Uh
2.Aye-Kuh-A 3. Ayee-I-Kah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everytime someone replys to this they must vote wich pronunication is the way it will be called. Aekka will be a nice cook maybe...
Ill sum up the total votes and what thing wins will be called that. Btw the{OWNER OF THE PET} must vote too
---------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~3N5F~

Sorry, I'm not sure if this is allowed as it is just a dressup, but you can do something like this in a contest forum >.>"
INACTIVEACCOUNT321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me