Khimaira Friesian #30 - Night Glider - Custom by ABeardedDragon

Based on Click to view
Artist ABeardedDragon [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesian #30 - Night Glider - Custom

Postby ABeardedDragon » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:19 am

Sub Breed Specifics wrote:Night Gliders are shy and stealthy gentle giants who up until now have kept themselves hidden deep in forests, high in the mountains, and in unexplored caverns. This large sub breed of Khimaria Friesians seems to be completely nocturnal, and afraid of bright lights. They range from 17-19hh tall, and all have pale colored eyes. Their coats do not seem to differ from any normal Khimaria, but their large wings, short manes, curled horns, and pointed incisors clearly set them apart. Once these winged Friesians warm up to you they have very sweet and docile tendency, preferring to just mill about quietly and enjoy ear scratches.

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Common custom for myself from Halloween! c:
Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: ABeardedDragon
Show Name: Shattered Sun
Barn Name: Kyra
Height: 18.2hh
Color: Dunalino sabino overo
Genetics: ee/aa/Crcr/DD/Sbsb/Oo
Breeding Info:
-Will always pass down dun
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesian #30 - Night Glider - Custom

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija: