Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Annwn

Postby SmileChild » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:29 am

Name;; Annwn (Ay-en-weh-n)

Meaning;; "Mythical name of The Otherworld." in celtic

Gender;; Female

Personality;; Mysterious, Misunderstood, Tantrums

Thoughts From Humans: On her point of view, they are easy prey. She can't help that the circle she was summoned on, happened to be someone, or to be more specific, some HUMANS blood. Being the first thing she smelled when entering this new world, she just needed more.She does try to socialize, but every time someone happens to pass her by, she opens her mouth to smile but for some reason they run away, which inclines her to chase them, which ends up with her catching them and then inevitably killing them in the process.

History;; When some ameture satan worshipers found an old book and decided it was a good idea to flip through it and end up summoning something they didn't know, is how Annwn came to be. These ametures stole a book from the towns library, thinking it was a vintage demon summoning ritual guide, but in fact they picked up an old norse spirit book, which did include guides on how to summon said spirits. So they walked deep in the forest until they found an old cabin, which they proceeded to create a pentagram. What they didn't know, the pentagram is a symbol of protection in pagan culture, and what they thought was a pentacle was really a pentagram. Using their blood, they created a pentagram and placed candles at the edges of each point of the star, and chanted some long lost and forgotten words from the old book they had found. What they were hoping for, was a blood thirsty carnivorous stag that would rein down chaos, but instead they then summoned a tiny purple doe. Once summoned, the kids got startled that the ritual actually worked and fled the cabin, with the now summoned spirit inside. Leaving her to wander around, and leap out of a non covered window off into the night woods, to find herself being a new living legend to the nearby towns folk.
Last edited by SmileChild on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hex codes:

Postby SmileChild » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:39 am

HEX CODES:

Shading
    █ #9267ba

Base
    █ #a070cc

Spots
    █ #c8a3ec

Main Spots
    █ #eba2a3

Shading Spots
    █ #d99292

Eyes
    █ #000000
Last edited by SmileChild on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art:

Postby SmileChild » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:53 pm

By;; SmileChild
ImageImage