Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fight Song - UNDERTALE SCRIPTED MAP - by lostmelody.

Artist lostmelody. [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fight Song - UNDERTALE SCRIPTED MAP -

Postby lostmelody. » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:20 pm

Mods, can you please move this to Gift Lines and Collabs? Thank you.
EVENTS IN THIS MAP ARE NOT CANON, THIS IS JUST A FAN THING.

Rules:
Try your best to follow the criteria for the part/parts
Three parts per person
Please post your part/parts within two months of entering or you will be removed. This is to ensure the MAP is finished, and we aren't waiting for someone who won't be posting.
Follow the okaeki rules
You may split your parts into two sections of the part is too big
HAVE FUN!

Part 1 ~ Alphys wandering sadly through the Waterfall ~ Like a small boat -OPEN-
Part 2 ~ Alphys bumps into Undyne (wearing her casual clothes)~ On the ocean -OPEN-
Part 3 ~ Undyne notices Alphys is alone, and invites her to hang out at her house ~ Sending big waves -OPEN-
Part 4 ~ Undyne and Alphys walk towards Undyne's house ~ Into motion -OPEN-
Part 5 ~ Undyne and Alphys watching anime together ~ Like how a single word -OPEN-
Part 6 ~ Alphys leans on Undyne's shoulder, and Undyne puts her arm around Alphys (NOT TOO ROMANTIC-Y) ~ Can make a heart open - OPEN -

Part 7 ~ Paps and Sans are walking through the forest around Snowdin together ~ I might only have one match -OPEN-
Part 8 ~ A hostile amalgamate (Endogeny) leaps at Paps (Oh noes!) ~ But I can make a explosion -OPEN-
Part 9 ~ Sans leaps in front of Paps and is knocked back ~ All those things I didn't say -OPEN-
Part 10 ~ Sans gets to his feet and his eyes go black ~ Wrecking balls inside my brain -OPEN-
Part 11 ~ Sans summons a Gaster Blaster (but doesn't blast it yet) ~ I will scream them loud tonight -OPEN-
Part 12 ~ ENDO GETS DUUUUUUUNKED ON (aka gets the heck blasted out of it) ~ Do you hear my voice this time? -OPEN-
Part 13 ~ Sans watches Endogeny run off, Paps is awe-struck ~ This is my fight song -OPEN-
Part 14 ~ Sans eyes go to normal, and checks if Paps is alright ~ Take back my life song -OPEN-
Part 15 ~ They walk back towards Snowdin, with Paps blabbering on about how awesome Sans is ~Prove I'm alright song -OPEN-
Part 16 ~ Paps and Sans enter their house, and Sans makes a bad pun ~ My power's turned on -OPEN-

Part 17 ~ Paps later announces he will become part of the royal guard ~ Starting right now I'll be strong -OPEN-
Part 18 ~Sans thinks for a moment, then has a idea. ~ I'll play my fight song -OPEN-
Part 19 ~ Sans takes a shortcut to the libarby ~ I don't really care -OPEN-
Part 20 ~ Sans grabs a bunch of books regarding humans and catching them, with a view curious stares from the other monsters there ~ If no one else believes -OPEN-
Part 21 ~ Sans shortcuts back, and places the books on the table in front of Paps ~ Cos' I still got a lot of fight left in me -OPEN-

Part 22 ~ Toriel thinks about Asriel, Chara, and Asgore sadly ~ Losing friends -OPEN-
Part 23 ~ Toriel sighs and walks towards her bedroom ~ and I'm chasing sleep -OPEN-
Part 24 ~ Toriel dreams watching about Asriel and Chara playing together ~ Everybody's worried about me -OPEN-
Part 25 ~ Everyone suddenly disappears and is replaced by dust ~ In too deep -OPEN-
Part 26 ~ Toriel starts to cry ~ Say I'm in too deep -OPEN-
Part 27 ~ Toriel stares hopelessly at the sky, still crying ~ And it's been two years and I miss my home -OPEN-
Part 28 ~ Toriel wakes up suddenly ~ But there's a fire burning in my bones -OPEN-
Part 29 ~ Toriel leaves her house and meets Flowey ~ Still believe -OPEN-
Part 30 ~ Flowey stares up at her, in a very Asriel like way, and Tori is reminded of Asriel ~ Yeah I still believe -OPEN-

Part 31 ~ Asgore is staring out one of the windows in the judgement hall ~ And all those things that I didn't say -OPEN-
Part 32 ~ Asgore begins to think angrily about what the humans did to Asriel ~ Wrecking Balls inside my brain -OPEN-
Part 33 ~ Asgore decides to start collecting the seven human souls and using them to break the barrier ~ I will scream them loud tonight -OPEN-
Part 34 ~ Asgore informs the guard about the new plan he has ~ Do you hear my voice this time? -OPEN-

Part 35 ~ Napstablook is lying in the ruins feeling like trash ~ This is my fight song
Part 36 ~ A monster in the ruins tells Blooky that he's been to told to tell him that he's needed at the MTT Hotel ~ Take back my life song -OPEN-
Part 37 ~ Blooky is greeted warmly by Mettaton at the front of the Hotel ~ Prove I'm alright song
Part 38 ~ Mettaton and Blooky do an episode of Mettaon's show together ~ My power's turned on
Part 39 ~ After the episode is filmed, Blooky tells Mettaton how happy he was to see and work with his family again (Maybe a lil love heart will be good to express this?~ Starting right now, I'll be strong -OPEN-

Part 40 ~The episode is playing on a small TV at Grillby's, and everyone loves it! ~ I'll play my fight song
Part 41 ~ When news of the episode's success gets round to Blooky, he is super excited ~ I don't really care if no one else believes ~
Part 42 ~ Blooky listens to some happier music ~ Cos' I've still got alot fight left in me

Part 43 ~ Sans watches the annoying dog run by out the window~ Like a small boat
Part 44 ~ Sans turns his attention back to Paps, who is chatting happily with a friend of his on the UnderNet ~ On the ocean -OPEN-
Part 45 ~ Paps suddenly calls Sans's name, and runs over with a rectangle thing in his hand ~ Sending big waves -OPEN-
Part 46 ~ Paps gives Sans the rectangle thing; It's a Sci-Fi movie for both of them to watch! ~ Into motion -OPEN-
Part 47 ~ Sans sits down on the couch and Paps puts the movie ~ Like how a single word -OPEN-
Part 48 ~ Paps sits down, and snuggles close to Sans. ~ Can make a heart open -OPEN-
Part 49 ~ Sans looks up at Paps and smiles; Not a normal grin, but a full, warm smile ~ I might only have one match
Part 50 ~ A sudden explosion in the movie scares Paps, and Sans comforts him ~ But I can make a explosion -OPEN-

Part 51 ~ After the movie, Sans reads Paps his favourite bedtime story ~ This is my fight song -OPEN-
Part 52 ~ Sans tucks Paps in and gives him a goodnight hug ~ Take back my life song -OPEN-
Part 53 ~ Sans turns Pap's nightlight on and says goodnight ~ Prove I'm alright song -OPEN-
Part 54 ~ Sans switches off the wall light by the doorway ~ My power's turned on -OPEN-
Part 55 ~ Sans walks out of Pap's room, closing the door gently behind him ~ Starting right now I'll be strong
Part 56 ~ Sans sighs happily, and walks to his room, thinking about the awesome 'Bro Night' he had with Paps ~ I'll play my fight song -OPEN-
Part 57 ~ Sans walks into his room, and listens to Paps through the wall with that warm, happy smile ~ And I don't really care if nobody else believes -OPEN-
Part 58 ~ Show all characters included in this map happy; in a comic page format, if you know what I mean ~ Cos I still have a lot of fight in me

Snazzy conclusion, I know

This took about an hour and a half to do, so if you could show some support, that would be nice. I haven't done any Maps that have succeeded, so it might be kinda trash. Thank you for taking time out of your day to check out my humble project. Thank you.
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fight Song - UNDERTALE SCRIPTED MAP -

Postby lostmelody. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Bump? Looks like I'll be leaving this to rot away at the bottom of the okaeki again
Font from 1001 Fonts

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fight Song - UNDERTALE SCRIPTED MAP -

Postby lostmelody. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:36 am

Bump
Font from 1001 Fonts

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me