Artist PikaPerfect [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Psycho Lover

Postby PikaPerfect » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:43 pm

kinda want to keep them ngl

First adopt as an artist!!

To adopt this pillowtail, tell me about their first crush! Was it a normal crush, or was it yandere levels of psychotic? Go crazy! Any extras are allowed, but not required!

Code: Select all
Name:
What was their first crush experience like?:

Ends on 11/13! (day of a big speech i have o boi)
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Psycho Lover

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Mark! In love <3
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyRue » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Name: Millie
Sexuality: Bisexual
What was their first crush experience like?: Millie always used to say that crushes were dumb, and that she had more important matters than love. She would just focus on school, or drawing, or her fandoms, but never obsess over someone else. On the first day of school, there was a new student, which was something that didn't happen often, as she lived in a very small town. He was cheery, bright, and always seemed to happy. He sat next to her on the first day, and at first Millie tried to block him out. But over time, she began to fall for him. He started to make her smile about silly things, and she started to lighten up when she was around him. When her friends pressed her for details, she shrugged them off, but inside her head she was silently screaming.
Image Image
SunnyRue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:00 am

name corona
gender female
sexuality homosexual
first crush experience corona never expected the day to come. ever since she was a little kid, she had never liked anyone. whenever her friends spoke about the cute guy in the other classroom, or about how they wanted a boyfriend. she ever understood why. she never understood how.
she didn't care about love. she cared about friends. as she knew that those would stick forever if you tried hard enough. and it was true. she had many friends that she's had since she was a baby.
one of them being her center of attention.
her best friend, her soulmate, and also, her eventual crush.
at first, the feeling confused her. was it just strong feelings of friendship? or was it the feeling that everyone was talking about, love?
she was confused for a while. but it didn't stop their friendship. they just hanged out like they always did.
until the feeling hit her like a train. she was drooling over her. admiring each and every one of her details from afar, waiting patiently for school to end and they could hang out.
the bell rang, she was dying of excitement to see her. her friend seemed exited too. maybe she felt the same way.
once out of school, they walked home together. she didn't speak. she only stared at her friend until she was the one who said something. "have you ever been in love?" was the thing she asked. It made her feel even more butterflies in her stomach. Nodding once she had said this. Thinking that this would be the perfect moment to tell her how she felt. But all of her happy thoughts were interrupted by her dearest friend speaking again. "I think I'm in love..
in love with an older boy..
" this made her smile falter and the happiness fade away. She only remained silent for the rest of the conversation.
They remained friends, but not as close. Her friend got herself a boyfriend, and corona's crush eventually faded. She even told her about the crush years after. They laugh about it to this day.
Her crush may have never loved her back. But at least she remained with the thing she really wanted. Friendship.

[May edit in the future]
Last edited by sniper tf2 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:59 pm

this ends in a little less than a day!
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:44 pm

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:52 am

Please chose a winner <3
If you cant let me know and ill pick!
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:15 pm

➸ higgsbury wrote:
name corona
gender female
sexuality homosexual
first crush experience corona never expected the day to come. ever since she was a little kid, she had never liked anyone. whenever her friends spoke about the cute guy in the other classroom, or about how they wanted a boyfriend. she ever understood why. she never understood how.
she didn't care about love. she cared about friends. as she knew that those would stick forever if you tried hard enough. and it was true. she had many friends that she's had since she was a baby.
one of them being her center of attention.
her best friend, her soulmate, and also, her eventual crush.
at first, the feeling confused her. was it just strong feelings of friendship? or was it the feeling that everyone was talking about, love?
she was confused for a while. but it didn't stop their friendship. they just hanged out like they always did.
until the feeling hit her like a train. she was drooling over her. admiring each and every one of her details from afar, waiting patiently for school to end and they could hang out.
the bell rang, she was dying of excitement to see her. her friend seemed exited too. maybe she felt the same way.
once out of school, they walked home together. she didn't speak. she only stared at her friend until she was the one who said something. "have you ever been in love?" was the thing she asked. It made her feel even more butterflies in her stomach. Nodding once she had said this. Thinking that this would be the perfect moment to tell her how she felt. But all of her happy thoughts were interrupted by her dearest friend speaking again. "I think I'm in love..
in love with an older boy..
" this made her smile falter and the happiness fade away. She only remained silent for the rest of the conversation.
They remained friends, but not as close. Her friend got herself a boyfriend, and corona's crush eventually faded. She even told her about the crush years after. They laugh about it to this day.
Her crush may have never loved her back. But at least she remained with the thing she really wanted. Friendship.

[May edit in the future]

Congrats you win <3 the artist hasnt messaged me or judged this so i dwcided for the sake of the adopt and adopter <3
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me