Sire: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation

Phenotype: Black
    Genotype: EE | aa
    Eye Color: Crimson
    Breeding Notes:
    • Will always pass Black Gene
    • Scars/cuts will not pass down
Last edited by L.V.L on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( #30 ) Black

Postby Wolfie54545 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 am

pretty horse!
Hello There. I dont play often. I am a writer,I love NASA and Paleontology. I have a massive crush on Ahsoka Tano. (I know, dont kill me.)
I have four swords I got from grandfathers: The Gyllenklinga, a red felt freemason broadsword, The Silvrigklinga, (unknown,) and the twin Krigklingas, 1880s prussian swords.
My spirit animal is a Smilodon. (saber toothed cat)
I write stories on whatever I may want to. I have an ongoing story called NASA Animals, it personifies spacecraft and combines them with animals.
I have memorized the entire geological timescale.

I am Wolfie54545 on everything. I mostly play on Fer.al. See you there!

~Wolfie54545
Wolfie54545

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:21 am

Username: kkspecial4
    Show Name: Ritual Madness
    Barn Name: Dionysus
    Story:
      Dionysus has scars/cuts because simply put he is a klutz.
      Often times his scars/cuts are a direct result of being
      clumsy and running into things or falling. However, he has
      a tendency to push things too far and a handful of his
      scars/cuts are from fighting These fights are not just with
      other drafts they are with any species that crosses his path.
      Dionysus's true aggression shows during these bouts. His
      clumsiness sometimes leads to the scars/cuts during the
      fights. Aggressive yet totally uncoordinated, Dionysus is
      quite a spitfire. Other scars/cuts are the result of him
      becoming aggressive with nothing to vent on and he often
      loses battles with rocks and trees and oh you know gravity.
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zero ❍ » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:18 am

Pulling out.
Last edited by Zero ❍ on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sub-Zero is the name
Mortal Kombat’s the game.
INTJ // Aries // Ambivert //
❝ Prepare to be shattered! ❞
I’ve a rather
cold disposition

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
Slytherin
Gamer
Writer
Animal Lover
Dragon Age
Crime Shows
Dragon RPs
Animations

Zero ❍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:33 am

┌───────────┐
Username: chemical.
Show Name: From the Place of all Fears
Barn Name: Padomay
└───────────┘
    xxxxIn that moment, there was nothing more than a boiling anger; an animalistic, brutal instinct to emerge victorious, and he would have thrown himself in the path of any foe to find his glory. It was red flags and blaring sirens, a passion that burned like wildfire in the pit of his stomach. Shrill screams pierced the air; oval ears stapled firmly back against a thick head, wet nostrils flared in frustration and anger, ebony body slick with sweat that made Padomay seem absolutely molten in the gleaming evening sun. He moved with grace, slinking across the field of battle with agile and precise motions, everything about the young stallion seemed poised and steady. He screamed confidence, emanated that arrogance of youth that could not be faked. Too proud and bold to admit fault, or perhaps it was just the curdling cries of his companions from all around, pushing him far beyond his limits as the young charger pitted himself against challenger after challenger in this blood-soaked arena, in this war that would decide his fate and the fate of his tribe. The sun was sinking low on the distant horizon, but still the colt refused to give in, even when he had long passed his breaking point, even when so many around him had fallen, surrendered, given up their hope. His lungs burned, his eyes ran and his vision blurred as crimson blood dripped from fine cuts onto the marred and bruised earth below. His mane was matted, every muscle in his body screamed in protest, begged him to cease this pointless struggle. The scene laid out before his next rival was pitiful; a young stallion, too exhausted to lift his head above his shoulders, dripping blood and sweat, yet too proud and stubborn to admit defeat. He was cut down, every illusion of power and grandeur shattered before his weary eyes. It was not over, however; as he lay broken and drained in the dirt, devoid of the pride and conviction that had just early sat so firmly in his heart, a shadow materialized above.
    xxxx"You have done well, child." Came the immensely deep, familiar rumble of Hades as he loomed above the mangled black stallion, those gold eyes boring into every ounce of his being for what seemed to Padomay an eternity before the monstrous destrier turned back into the now eerily silent battlefield. Crimson eyes fell shut as his silhouette dissolved into the mass of triumphant warriors.
Last edited by chemical. on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:54 am

Username: tulips4me
Show Name: Mental Scars
Barn Name: Brutal
Story:
    Brutal has scars from when he was in a war. More precisely, The Battle of Waterloo, so famously depicted in this picture, called Scotland Forever! By Lady Butler depicting the start of the charge of the Royal Scots Greys, a British cavalry regiment that charged alongside the British heavy cavalry at the Battle of Waterloo in 1815. (You can see beautiful Brutal to the far right, face down, sniffing a former buddy before he died). His owner, a harsh, powerful war leader named Harris, drove him into the most fierce parts of battle. He trusted Brutal to never shy away at a rifle's boom. Brutal earned his scars across his neck in a close range fight with another horse and rider. The two stallions joined in on the fight. They tore at each other, until the stallions owner was killed by Harris. Brutal was the most well taken care of, and every soldier there made sure to give him the best. Though the bathing was scarce. The water was saved for the soldiers to drink. His pelt is a firm reminder of the mud, paint, and gun powder still stuck to him like a raw memory.
    His scars across his legs and chest where earned from another charge, ambushing sleeping military men in their tents. The men came out, knives in hand, (no time to gather the rifles) and many of them went straight for the military leaders, Harris included. Brutal and Harris where attacked by 6 different men, each stabbing at the air as Brutal fought his way from the fray. They tore at Brutal. With out a horse, Harris would easily be overwhelmed by the men. They should have thought more of the pair. They fought their way out, and galloped back to the tents, Harris' arm hanging loose from the socket. He had bed rest for 7 months.
    His scars across his eye almost made him blind. Harris and his cavalry regiment where walking towards an area they had recently driven out invaders, to pick up food and supplies, and slaughter any people left over or still moving out. Suddenly, as soon as they arrived, guns started, and men charged out of everywhere, attacking furiously. Brutal was met immediately with another military leader and his young bay gelding. They fought ferociously. The military leader was killed, but Harris was bleeding badly. He steered himself in the direction of his medical tents, but only made it half way, before collapsing onto Brutal's neck. He stroked the black stallion, before dying a little while later. Brutal wondered in the direction he was originally going, until he was met with his own people. They took Harris, and kept Brutal only a little while longer. His master's death had unnerved him. He refused to do anything, and they where forced to sell him.
    He now resides at Rajarshi Drafts stables.
Last edited by RMS Titanic on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:58 am

Username: JordynSeesStars
Show Name: Black Panther
Barn Name: Panther
Story: Panther is a very strong and brave equine. And for that, he has had his deals of gaining honorable scars. The ones on his legs are from chasing off dangers from his loved ones. This could be from running into thorn pushes or one moment in particular, when he chased off a cougar from the ranch and injured himself from the rocks a little ways away from the ranch. The ones on his face are from predators fighting back. The same cougar that was trying to snatch a foal from the ranch, scratched poor Panther in the face when he was rearing up and trying to kick at the cougar. All scars came from courageous acts!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:37 am

chemical. wrote:

┌───────────┐
Username: chemical.
Show Name: Vision of Beasts
Barn Name: Tensay
└───────────┘
    xxxxIn that moment, there was nothing more than a boiling anger; an animalistic, brutal instinct to emerge victorious, and he would have thrown himself in the path of any foe to find his glory. It was red flags and blaring sirens, a passion that burned like wildfire in the pit of his stomach. Shrill screams pierced the air; oval ears stapled firmly back against a thick head, wet nostrils flared in frustration and anger, ebony body slick with sweat that made Tensay seem absolutely molten in the gleaming evening sun. He moved with grace, slinking across the field of battle with agile and precise motions, everything about the young stallion seemed poised and steady. He screamed confidence, emanated that arrogance of youth that could not be faked. Too proud and bold to admit fault, or perhaps it was just the curdling cries of his companions from all around, pushing him far beyond his limits as the young charger pitted himself against challenger after challenger in this blood-soaked arena, in this war that would decide his fate and the fate of his tribe. The sun was sinking low on the distant horizon, but still the colt refused to give in, even when he had long passed his breaking point, even when so many around him had fallen, surrendered, given up their hope. His lungs burned, his eyes ran and his vision blurred as crimson blood dripped from fine cuts onto the marred and bruised earth below. His mane was matted, every muscle in his body screamed in protest, begged him to cease this pointless struggle. The scene laid out before his next rival was pitiful; a young stallion, too exhausted to lift his head above his shoulders, dripping blood and sweat, yet too proud and stubborn to admit defeat. He was cut down, every illusion of power and grandeur shattered before his weary eyes. It was not over, however; as he lay broken and drained in the dirt, devoid of the pride and conviction that had just early sat so firmly in his heart, a shadow materialized above.
    xxxx"You have done well, child." Came the immensely deep, familiar rumble of Hades as he loomed above the mangled black stallion, those gold eyes boring into every ounce of his being for what seemed to Tensay an eternity before the monstrous destrier turned back into the now eerily silent battlefield. Crimson eyes fell shut as his silhouette disolved into the mass of triumphant warriors.

Congrats, love!! <3

Tulips4me, I would love to give you a RU. :)
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Thank you so much! I love my boyo c:
chemical.